You rely on urgent care centers to provide prompt treatment in non-emergency situations. If an urgent care provider fails to live up to their responsibilities in Joppatowne, our medical malpractice lawyers can file a legal case against the negligent party and seek fair compensation for your injuries.
MD Accident Law can assign a Joppatowne medical malpractice lawyer from our firm to handle your case. We focus on your case while you focus on healing. For more information contact our Joppatowne personal injury lawyer.
Medical Malpractice Damages Can Help Your Family
Any instance of medical malpractice can have dire consequences for your family’s well-being. You deserve the chance to recoup some of your losses with the help of our Joppatowne urgent care medical malpractice lawyer. We can fight for the following damages, which would help your family afford everything you need following the malpractice:
If the first doctor you went to failed to do their job, you may have to see another doctor for both the original problem and to undo whatever damage the negligent doctor inflicted.
You deserve compensation for the medical bills you have already incurred, as well as the bills you are likely to incur throughout your life.
Missing work because of an injury can cost you much-needed income and impair your ability to qualify for raises and promotions in the future. The responsible party should pay for both the wages you have already lost and the wages you cannot earn in the years ahead due to permanent injuries.
Physical and Emotional Pain
Malpractice can lead to all manner of disruptive symptoms, including physical pain, the loss of use of a body part, or the loss of your independence. You could also experience emotional trauma related to the fear and stress of realizing you were the victim of malpractice.
Though intangible, your physical and psychiatric symptoms are just as compensable as your medical bills and lost wages.
In the event your loved one does not survive the malpractice incident, our wrongful death attorney can pursue damages for:
- Funeral costs and other end-of-life expenses
- The loss of your loved one’s income
- The loss of society and companionship
For legal consultation with a urgent care medical malpractice attorney in Joppatowne, call (410)777-8960
How Our Lawyers Handle Medical Malpractice Cases
At Adam M. Smallow, we understand that medical malpractice survivors have enough to worry about without also dealing with legal action. On the other hand, filing a case may be the only way you can get the compensation your family needs to recover from this traumatic event.
The solution to this problem is straightforward: let our medical malpractice attorney do all of the legal work for you. That includes:
- Assessing your case: We start by providing everyone with a free consultation, which allows them to learn about their options at no risk.
- Building your case file: Our attorney can do this by collecting witness and expert testimonies, your medical records, and the urgent care center’s records of past malpractice incidents (if applicable).
- Fighting for compensation: Each case requires a different approach. Sometimes, we try to negotiate with the liable party’s insurer for a fair settlement. In other cases, we go directly to court in pursuit of a jury award.
- Attending to clerical tasks: You have better things to do with your time than filling out paperwork, submitting forms, and answering phone calls.
- Keeping you in the loop: You can, of course, reach us by phone or email, but we go one step further: our firm provides each client with a unique number they can use to text us whenever they need us. We respond to this number 24/7.
Still have questions about our services and how they apply to your case? That is normal, and we are always happy to talk things out with prospective clients. After your free consultation, we encourage you to make an appointment with us so we can address everything that is on your mind.
Joppatowne Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Attorney (410)777-8960
Why Is Urgent Care Medical Malpractice So Bad?
According to Mayo Clinic, urgent care centers are designed to help patients whose condition is not serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room but who cannot wait for an appointment with their regular doctor. As such, urgent care centers play a vital role in keeping people healthy and out of the hospital.
When a medical provider at an urgent care center—or the urgent care center as a whole—fails to protect their patients from negligence, you could end up paying the price. Our firm wants to help you take on the responsible party, whether they are:
- A doctor
- A nurse
- A physician’s assistant
- The entire urgent care center
- A manufacturer of faulty medical equipment
In addition, if you still need medical help to recover from your injuries, please let us know. We are in touch with high-quality medical professionals and would be more than happy to recommend someone to you.
Deadlines for Filing Medical Malpractice Cases
According to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-109, the statute of limitations on medical malpractice cases is more complex than it is for other types of personal injury cases. You may have:
- Five years from the date of the malpractice
- Three years from the date you discovered the malpractice
- Five years from the date your child turns 11 if they were younger than that when the malpractice occurred
It is easy to become confused by this and other laws pertaining to medical malpractice cases. Even an innocent mistake could put your case at risk.
Rather than jeopardizing your chance to recover compensation, let MD Accident Law manage your case on your behalf. We would keep you updated along the way, provide sound legal advice, and give you all the time and space you need to recover physically and emotionally from medical malpractice.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Were You Injured in Joppatowne, Maryland?
Adam M. Smallow is proud to help personal injury and wrongful death victims in Joppatowne. Our urgent care medical malpractice lawyer can help you recover enough money to support your family both now and in the future. Contact our firm to get started with a free consultation.