Pedestrian accidents can lead to severe injuries that impact all aspects of your life. You may have to take time away from your job or activities you once enjoyed because of your injuries. If you were injured in a pedestrian accident that was someone else’s fault, our Joppatowne pedestrian accident lawyer can help you seek compensation.
The Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow can help you seek justice from the at-fault party. While you focus on getting better, we get to work building your case. Your attorney will be available to support you through every step of your case.
How Our Law Firm Fights for Injured Pedestrians in Joppatowne
You could attempt to manage your physical recovery and negotiate with the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own. However, this could create additional stress for you. Let our Joppatowne personal injury lawyer handle the legal details for you. They will provide:
- Responsive phone and email communication
- 24/7 availability for text communication
- Access to highly qualified healthcare providers that we trust with our own families
There are additional benefits that come with hiring our pedestrian accident attorney to represent you. We will:
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Calculate your past and ongoing financial damages
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Handle all communication in your case
- Complete and submit all paperwork
- Clarify complex legal language
- Answer any of your legal questions and concerns
We also ensure you receive ongoing updates on the progress of your case. Our team can negotiate with the insurance company, fighting for a fair monetary settlement on your behalf. If the at-fault party refuses to settle fairly, we can represent you in court.
Our contingency-fee payment structure means you can get started on your case right away. There are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to work with us. We only collect payment as a percentage of your compensation once your case is won or settled.
Reviews From Previous MD Accident Law Clients
Our pedestrian accident attorney representing injured clients in Joppatowne will never stop fighting for you and the compensation you are entitled to recover. When previous clients talk about how hard we fought for them, they say:
- “I am satisfied much more than I had expected. I was involved in a car accident…Once I contacted Mr. Smallow for my case everything went smoothly. Not only are all my injured pains gone, but my settlement was more than I have expected.” – Minassie K.
- “Adam Smallow provides exceptional legal work with prompt, personal service. Mr. Smallow is credible, honest, extremely hard-working, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend anyone in the Baltimore, MD area to use his firm!” – Dana
When you are injured, you deserve accessible and affordable legal guidance. We can help you seek the justice you deserve.
For legal consultation with a pedestrian accident attorney in Joppatowne, call (410)777-8960
Damages We Can Recover in Joppatowne Pedestrian Accident Cases
In a pedestrian accident, you have none of the protections of vehicle occupants, which can leave you with serious and costly injuries. Your resulting medical expenses should be the responsibility of the at-fault driver. In addition to your medical bills, we help you recover the following:
- Past, present, and future lost income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If a pedestrian accident resulted in the loss of a loved one, our pedestrian accident attorney can help your family recover compensation. Wrongful death damages include the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses. They also include the loss of your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions to your family.
Joppatowne Pedestrian Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
You Generally Have Three Years to File Your Lawsuit in Joppatowne
Your potential lawsuit must comply with a variety of legal parameters. An important one is the statute of limitations. Accordingly:
- If you or someone you love was injured by someone else’s negligence, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101 generally gives you three years to file your personal injury lawsuit.
- If the accident was fatal for someone you love, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904 generally gives you three years to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
Failure to file your lawsuit on time could mean you are no longer able to recover compensation. Our Joppatowne pedestrian accident lawyer can explain more about the statute of limitations that applies to your case.
Click to contact our Joppatowne Personal Injury Attorneys today
The Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow Can Prove Negligence in Pedestrian Accident Cases
To hold the at-fault driver financially accountable for your accident, you need to establish liability. Our pedestrian accident lawyer serving Joppatowne can help you establish negligence. We can help prove:
- The at-fault driver owed you a duty of care
- The at-fault driver breached their duty of care
- Their negligent actions caused your accident
- The accident resulted in your damages
To prove these elements of negligence, we will interview witnesses, consult accident reconstruction experts, and take every step necessary to accurately assign liability.
Pedestrian Accident Evidence We Collect To Support Your Right to Compensation
Our law firm will build your case file with evidence that runs along two tracks. Some evidence will prove the cause of the accident. Other evidence will prove the accident’s cost and impact on your life. The evidence file we build for you may include:
- The car accident police report
- Medical records from the doctor treating you
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos from the accident
- Your income
- Your medical bills
In addition to building your evidence file, we organize it, submit it to the at-fault party and their insurance company, and use it to steer your case toward a fair settlement.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Our Firm To Learn More About Our Joppatowne Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured in a pedestrian accident in Joppatowne, our team can help you pursue compensation. We will do all the legal work involved with building your case. Find out how hard we fight for you by contacting one of our team members at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow today.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form