When you receive medical care at an urgent care facility, you expect to have your current health improved, not hindered. If you or someone you love visited an urgent care center and suffered injuries, our Edgewood medical malpractice lawyers can help you recover damages. We will investigate your allegations and consult suitable medical experts.
Our Edgewood personal injury lawyers will prove the medical care you received did not meet the acceptable standard. Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers will listen to your story with compassion and take on all the hard work for you. We will build a strong case file and demand compensation from the facility, a third party, or its insurance provider.
Financial Compensation for Victims of Urgent Care Medical Malpractice
When our personal injury attorneys accept your case, we collect medical records and bills from every professional or facility where you received care. This includes the urgent care and any treatment you received elsewhere to restore your health. After investigating your claim, we will pursue compensation for your economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning ability
- Impairment and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Diminished quality of life
- Out-of-pocket expenses
If your family lost a loved one due to urgent care negligence, our medical malpractice lawyers serving Edgewood, MD, will demand wrongful death damages on your behalf. Although they cannot atone for your loss, they help your family cope with unexpected financial hardship. Wrongful death damages include funeral costs, income loss, loss of support, loss of consortium, and loss of guidance.
Filing Deadlines That Apply to Your Edgewood, Maryland, Civil Lawsuit
Your medical malpractice lawsuit must be filed within the state’s statute of limitations. In general, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-109 gives you five years to do so. If you are filing a wrongful death lawsuit, the statute of limitations is generally three years, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904.
Filing your lawsuit on time can be difficult since it can be hard to pinpoint the exact date your injury occurred. A good way to understand and meet the filing deadline is to let our personal injury law firm handle it for you.
For legal consultation with a urgent care medical malpractice attorney in Edgewood, call (410)777-8960
Medical Malpractice Practice Areas for Edgewood, MD, Clients
On your own, it can be challenging to know if your injuries or healthcare setback entitles you to compensation. Our urgent care medical malpractice lawyers serving Edgewood represent people who have suffered:
- Misdiagnoses that led to incorrect treatment or no treatment
- Medication errors, erroneous prescriptions, and drug interactions
- Missed diagnoses that caused a failure to provide proper treatment
Let our team at Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers evaluate your case and determine whether you can recover compensation from the at-fault party.
Evidence That Substantiates Your Medical Malpractice Case
Most medical malpractice cases settle without going to court. To resolve your case in a similar manner, we need compelling evidence, such as:
- Medical records prior to your visit to the urgent care center
- Medical records from the urgent care center
- Written prognosis and medical records related to restoring your health
- Employment and salary history records documenting your lost income
- Lay and expert witness statements and consultations
We use the evidence in your case file to steer your case toward a fair resolution.
Your Medical Malpractice Case Must Include a Certificate of Qualified Expert
The state requires the unbiased opinion of a qualified medical expert to substantiate your Edgewood malpractice case. It can be difficult to contact the appropriate medical experts and meet this requirement on your own. Our law firm will obtain the Certificate of Qualified Expert document and submit it within the allotted time.
Edgewood Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Attorney (410)777-8960
The Benefits of Working With Our Results-Driven Medical Malpractice Attorneys
The law firm you entrust with your case is important. When you choose our law firm, (which is backed by more than 100 five-star reviews), our medical malpractice attorneys will:
- Obtain and review your medical records and bills
- Consult qualified medical experts
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Document the urgent care center’s or physician’s negligence
- Prove the other party’s liability
- Handle all case-related communications
- Handle all insurance paperwork and court filings
- Address any questions and concerns you have
- Provide ongoing updates on the progress of your case
We focus on your case so you can focus on healing. Our malpractice lawyers will seek a favorable settlement and can take your case to court, if needed.
Hear From Our Satisfied Clients in Their Own Words
When satisfied clients leave online reviews for Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, they say the following:
- John N: Adam … took my case and provided encouragement and great feedback from day one. Amazingly Adam was able to work with the doctors, hospital, rehabilitation center and insurance companies to greatly reduce my medical fees and to maximize the insurance payments beyond my wildest dreams.
- Frank J.: Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.
Browse our testimonials page for additional reviews and to learn more about why previous clients recommend our law firm.
Contact Our Medical Malpractice Consultation Team Today
If you or a loved one suffered injuries from a healthcare provider’s negligence, our Edgewood urgent care medical malpractice lawyers will demand compensation from the facility and its insurance company. We care about your physical and financial recovery and will not stop fighting for the best possible outcome.
It costs nothing upfront or out of pocket to explore your options with Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers today. Call now to begin.