Urgent care clinics in Bel Air South, Maryland, have a serious responsibility to their patients. If they fail to live up to that responsibility, you can receive reimbursement for your losses via a medical malpractice case, which our lawyer can help you file.
Adam M. Smallow can assign a Bel Air South medical malpractice lawyer to fight your case for you. This would give you much-needed time to recuperate and spend with family while still pursuing compensation to rebuild your life.
Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Can Do Significant Damage
A malpractice injury can rob you and your family of much more than money: your entire way of life may disappear before your eyes.
Getting the at-fault party to pay you compensation can never make up for the distress and worry your family has gone through. Nevertheless, it is worth pursuing damages, both to hold the liable party accountable and to make sure your family has the funds to support themselves going forward. For more information contact our Bel Air South personal injury lawyer.
Financial Damage Caused by Medical Malpractice
Your family’s financial stability can take a major hit after a malpractice incident. You might find yourself:
- With far more medical bills than you ever expected
- Unable to go to work to support your family, either temporarily or permanently
- Without the job benefits that your family relies on
- Saddled with additional bills, such as childcare costs, that you never needed to pay before
Such expenses can put a deep strain on your family and even force you into debt or bankruptcy. A settlement or award from the liable party’s insurance company can ensure you do not have to worry about paying your bills.
Bodily Injuries Caused by Medical Malpractice
You went to the urgent care center for help with a medical condition. Instead, your condition was left untreated, or the provider’s flawed care caused new injuries, such as:
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- The pain of being unable to spend quality time with family and friends
- Disabilities that either temporarily or permanently keep you from performing your usual activities
Receiving compensation for your bodily injuries can force the at-fault party to acknowledge the harm they did to you.
What Is Your Urgent Care Malpractice Case Worth?
How much can you receive in economic and non-economic damages? We can help you figure that out. Broadly speaking, the amount is limited only by how serious your injuries are and the state law that caps how much you can collect in non-economic damages (e.g., pain and suffering).
For legal consultation with a urgent care medical malpractice attorney in Bel Air South, call (410)777-8960
We Help Medical Malpractice Survivors in Bel Air South
If an urgent care center commits malpractice, you have every right to take legal action against them—and you do not have to do it alone. MD Accident Law can handle your case from start to finish so that you can stay focused on your physical and mental recovery.
Since everyone’s case is different, we devise a personalized legal strategy for each client. We then take care of all legal tasks required to implement that strategy, including:
- Collecting and examining evidence from as many sources as possible, including medical records from your doctor and personal statements from your family
- Communicating with all of the other parties involved in your case, relieving you of the burden of having to meet with the people who hurt you
- Negotiating with the insurance company for a fair settlement to cover your past, present, and future losses
- Going to court and fighting for a jury award, if for any reason seeking a pretrial settlement is not feasible
- Submitting and receiving all paperwork related to your case, such as demand letters and settlement agreements
In addition to being your case manager, we make the legal process as smooth as possible for our clients. We know that you have already suffered enough, and we want to make your experience easier by:
- Charging nothing for the initial, over-the-phone case review
- Providing you 24/7 access to our team via a dedicated phone number
- Recommending medical providers who can treat your malpractice injuries
- Billing for attorney’s fees only after you recover compensation
- Waiving attorney’s fees if you do not get any compensation
- Offering timely and realistic legal advice whenever you need help reaching a decision
If you suffered an injury due to Bel Air South urgent care medical malpractice, our lawyer wants to help. The sooner you get in touch with Adam M. Smallow, the more our law firm can do for you.
Bel Air South Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Attorney (410)777-8960
Deadlines for Filing Urgent Care Malpractice Cases in Bel Air South
Maryland’s statute of limitations (Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-109) with regard to medical malpractice cases can be confusing. It involves many exceptions depending on the following:
- The plaintiff’s age
- How long it took the plaintiff to discover the malpractice
- What kind of malpractice the victim suffered
To protect your right to compensation, it is in your best interest to speak with our medical malpractice law firm as soon as possible. This is a good rule whether you are filing a personal injury case for yourself or a wrongful death case for a deceased loved one.
In addition to the statute of limitations, you should keep in mind that certain forms of evidence are more fragile than others. For instance:
- Witnesses may start to forget critical details
- Businesses do not keep records forever
- You might misplace relevant materials like bills or receipts
Adam M. Smallow can work fast to get your case filed on time and find evidence while it is still “fresh.” We encourage anyone who thinks they might have a case to seek our advice promptly so we can start pursuing the compensation your family deserves.
Ready to File a Medical Malpractice Case in Bel Air South?
MD Accident Law has over a decade of experience dealing with personal injury claims and lawsuits of all kinds. Let us put that experience to work for you. Call us for a free consultation today and find out how our Bel Air South urgent care medical malpractice lawyer can fight for the money your family needs—at no upfront cost.