In recent years, rideshares have transformed public transportation, making finding a ride much easier and more convenient. Unfortunately, rideshare accidents still happen across the Joppatowne area, and those who sustain injuries may have grounds to file a claim against the liable party.
If you were hurt in such a crash, a Joppatowne personal injury lawyer from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers can help you through the claims process and pursue compensation while you recuperate from your injuries.
Our Joppatowne Rideshare Accident Lawyers Can Advocate for You
When you or someone you love sustains injuries in a rideshare accident, you deserve to get justice from the responsible party. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we believe you shouldn’t have to pay for injuries someone else caused, so leave it to us to help you recover the compensation you need to make up for your losses.
The benefits of choosing our Joppatowne rideshare accident attorneys include the following:
- We care deeply about each of our clients. Our legal team wants to ensure you receive the strongest legal care after an accident.
- Our attorneys respond fast to communications. If you need to talk to your attorney because of a question about your case, you can get a hold of someone 24/7.
- We offer free consultations so you can learn about your legal options without making a financial commitment.
Our personal injury attorneys want you to feel comfortable when you work with our firm. We understand the difficulties you face after sustaining injuries. Our legal team can also help you find the appropriate medical care and set up your appointments so you don’t have to. In addition, we can take care of many aspects of your case so you can focus on recovery.
While you heal, we can assume the following tasks:
- Determining which insurance policy will cover your damages
- Ordering a copy of the accident report
- Collecting various pieces of accidents
- Identifying all liable parties
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance companies
- Taking your case before a jury, if needed
Testimonials from Our Past Clients
Many past clients have left us positive reviews because of the legal care we provide. They include:
- “It is critical that the lawyer is responsive and prompt. Adam is very responsive. He also achieves excellent results. I recommend him wholeheartedly.” – Jay
- “Adam Smallow provides exceptional legal work with prompt, personal service. Mr. Smallow is credible, honest, extremely hard-working, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend anyone in the Baltimore, MD area to use his firm!” – Dana
- “Adam was extremely easy to get a hold of even before I was a client. He kept communication open and made sure I was aware of everything involved. He was even very flexible with a court date mishap on my part! Everything was dismissed because of Adam’s methods and professionalism, and I will and have already recommended the Smallow Law Offices to friends and colleagues.” – Carlo
Helping clients reach positive outcomes makes us do what we do worth it. You can expect the same drive and dedication we gave these clients when we take your case.
For legal consultation with a rideshare accident attorney in Joppatowne, call (410)777-8960
Compensation You Could Recover After a Rideshare Accident in Joppatowne
Our rideshare accident attorneys in Joppatowne can look into the losses you sustained to identify the types of compensation you could recover. Examples of recoverable damages after a rideshare accident include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
The amount of compensation you could recover for each damage depends on several factors. We can calculate the cost of your medical bills and lost income to determine how much you can seek for your financial damages. In addition, our attorneys can use our knowledge and other resources to establish the value of your non-economic losses, such as pain and suffering and emotional anguish.
Joppatowne Rideshare Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Joppatowne Rideshare Accident Attorneys Can Determine Liability
Determining liability after a rideshare accident can get complicated, as the mode the driver had their rideshare app in at the time of the accident can impact it. For example:
- The rideshare driver had the app off: The rideshare company’s insurance would not apply. You could file a claim against the rideshare driver’s insurance if they caused the accident.
- The rideshare driver had the app on and got into an accident while waiting for a ride: The rideshare company’s insurance would cover the accident, but only if personal insurance doesn’t.
- The rideshare driver had an active ride or was driving to pick up a passenger: The rideshare company’s insurance would cover the resulting damages.
Our attorneys have handled many rideshare accident cases and understand how to determine liability. We can help you collect the evidence needed to prove the liable party must cover your losses.
You Have a Limited Time to File a Rideshare Accident Lawsuit
In Maryland, you generally have three years from the accident date to seek compensation from the liable party, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101. Once the three years end, you could lose your chance to recover compensation. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we can work to help you reach that deadline.
We recommend getting in touch with our team soon after you sustain injuries. We must investigate the accident and build a case before the deadline. With more time to build a case, the stronger we can make it.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Hire a Joppatowne Rideshare Accident Attorney at Our Firm Today
If you have injuries that have left you out of work or with extensive medical bills, you may benefit from hiring our rideshare accident attorney. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we can take care of the legal aspects of your case so that you can rest and recover from your injuries.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you. During a free consultation, you can get answers to your questions, and we can inform you of your legal options.