Just like any other motorist, an Uber driver is subject to human error. Any type of negligence on the road can cause a rideshare accident, which can give rise to more complex car accident cases. You don’t have to handle it alone, though.
A Joppatowne rideshare accident lawyer from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers could help with your case. We understand the laws and procedures regarding Uber accidents and can support you through the case. Our personal injury attorneys can help to determine the liable party and can file a claim on your behalf. Let our Joppatowne personal injury lawyer handle the legal details for you.
How Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Joppatowne Uber Accident
When you get into an Uber accident, our trusted legal advocates can stand by your side quickly. We understand the impacts these accidents and your injuries could have on your life. You may be struggling with medical bills and lost income, for example.
Our Uber accident attorneys in Joppatowne can take critical steps to add value to your case. Those steps include the following:
- Investigate the Uber accident to determine who caused the accident
- Gather evidence, such as your medical records and other information pertinent to the case
- Identify the damages you sustained as a result of the Uber accident to determine how much compensation you could seek for your injuries
- Draft a demand letter and send it to the liable party. The demand letter can state the amount of compensation you seek and can include other facts of the case
- Handle negotiations with the liable party to reach a settlement agreement that both parties agree to
Our attorneys can handle your case from start to finish. When you need support after an Uber accident, you can count on us to provide it. We can also give legal advice throughout so you always have a knowledgeable opinion when you need to make decisions.
Our Past Clients Have Positive Reviews About Our Legal Team
At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we care deeply for our clients. Our legal team provides responsive communication so you can reach someone 24/7 if you have questions or concerns. Because of the high level of service we provide, our past clients have positive things to say about us, including:
- “This is the best lawyer that I have ever had. He’s a good hard worker and is for the people, not himself. I would recommend him to anyone having problems with the law…This will be the 3rd time he has represented me and I’m very happy with his service, so if you’re having problems with the MAN, call my lawyer Adam Smallow and he’ll get the job done fast and accurately.” – Steven L
- “ Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank J.
- “It is critical that the lawyer is responsive and prompt. Adam is very responsive. He also achieves excellent results. I recommend him wholeheartedly.” – Jay
We always do our best to provide quality legal services to our clients. It feels great to know we have made a difference in so many of our clients’ lives.
For legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Joppatowne, call (410)777-8960
How Much Compensation Could I Recover After an Uber Accident in Joppatowne?
Our attorneys would need to review your damages to get an accurate estimate of how much you could recover. You can seek compensation for the damages you sustained because of the accident. Damages our Joppatowne Uber accident attorneys could help you recover include:
- Past medical expenses
- The estimated amount of your future medical expenses
- The income you have lost up until the present
- The estimated income you could lose in the future
- Diminished earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
Each person sustains different damages after an accident. We can review the damages specific to your case to determine how much compensation to seek. Then, we can gather strong evidence to prove you sustained those damages.
Joppatowne Uber Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
How Do Uber Accidents Differ Than Regular Car Accidents?
Uber accidents sometimes have more complications than typical car accidents. One of the main differences includes whose insurance company will cover the accident. The mode the Uber driver has the app in during the accident can play a huge role in whose insurance company will pay for the accident. For example, if the Uber driver caused the accident, the following could happen:
- Uber’s insurance will cover the accident-related damages: If the Uber driver had an active ride or was driving to pick up a passenger when the accident occurred, Uber’s insurance coverage would cover the accident.
- The Uber driver’s insurance will cover the accident-related damages: If the Uber driver has the app off at the time of the accident, their insurance coverage will cover the damages.
- Uber will cover some of the accident-related damages: If the accident occurred when the Uber driver waited for a ride request, Uber could cover some, but not all, of the accident.
Because liability can get a little complicated based on the setting the Uber driver had their Uber app on, it can help to hire a knowledgeable attorney. Our attorneys can identify whose insurance will cover the accident. Then, we can file a claim against the appropriate party.
Our Uber Accident Team Can Help You Before the Statute of Limitations Deadline
Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101 states you generally have three years from the accident date to recover compensation through a lawsuit. Once the three years conclude, you could lose your opportunity to recover compensation. The Joppatowne Uber accident attorneys from our firm can help you meet that deadline.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation and Learn More About Our Uber Accident Lawyers in Joppatowne
If you want to learn more about the legal services we offer, contact us for a consultation. We offer free initial consultations for those who have sustained injuries in Uber accidents.
You can learn more about how the attorneys at Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers can help you. Also, you can find out more information about the legal options you have. You deserve to get justice, and we want to fight for you.