If you were injured by subpar medical care you received in a Baltimore urgent care facility, you could be entitled to compensation. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we understand the impact a medical error can have on your health and on your life.
Our Baltimore urgent care medical malpractice lawyers will investigate your case, collect evidence, and consult with experts to prove your right to damages. As your personal injury lawyers, we will also take on the insurance company, regardless of its size, and fight hard for the compensation you need to restore your health. Today, you can start a free case review and learn more.
Compensation Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Will Demand
After a medical error, you could face extensive medical bills to recover your health. You could also miss time away from your job. When we accept your case, our Baltimore medical malpractice lawyer will demand compensation for your:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Lasting mental and emotional trauma
- Physical disabilities or disfigurement
We take time to gather all documentation that proves the value of your case. This strategic step protects you from a speedy, but insufficient, settlement. We do everything in our power to secure fair outcomes for the people we serve.
Act Quickly to Protect Your Right to File Your Lawsuit in Baltimore
In Maryland, the medical malpractice statute of limitations is generally five years, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-109. Complying with the statute of limitations is mandatory but can also be complicated since its effective date can vary based on:
- The age of the injured party
- The date the medical error occurred
- The date the medical error was discovered
Our medical malpractice attorneys will accurately interpret the applicable filing deadline and work hard to file your lawsuit within the allotted time.
For legal consultation with a urgent care medical malpractice attorney in Baltimore, call (410)777-8960
How Baltimore, Maryland, Law Defines Medical Malpractice
To recover medical malpractice damages, the evidence in your case must prove the healthcare provider or facility in question was negligent. Our investigation will prove:
- The medical professional owed you a duty to meet or exceed the acceptable standard of care.
- The medical professional breached their duty by deviating from care that met the acceptable standard.
- Your physical injuries or damaged health would not have happened but for the deviation from acceptable care.
- The medical malpractice had financial consequences for you.
We will build a robust evidence collection that proves these elements of negligence. Evidence can include your medical records, along with expert testimonials.
Baltimore Medical Malpractice Cases Require a Certificate of Qualified Expert
When you file a medical malpractice case against a healthcare professional or facility, it must be backed up by a Certificate of Qualified Expert. With this important—and mandatory—document, a medical expert on par with the medical professional in your case agrees that the accepted standard of medical care was not met.
Not every unfavorable medical outcome constitutes medical malpractice. To prove your case qualifies for compensation, we will consult relevant medical experts and secure all necessary documentation.
Types of Medical Mistakes That Entitle You to Compensation in Baltimore
Medical malpractice can include a multitude of mistakes and mishaps. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, our medical malpractice attorneys represent clients injured by:
- Lab errors
- Diagnostic errors
- Missed diagnoses
- Medication errors (such as receiving the wrong medication)
- Failure to prevent or treat infections
Review the outcome of your urgent care visit with our legal team. We will explain your rights as a patient and as a client. We will also explain the at-fault party’s responsibilities and why their error could entitle you to compensation.
Baltimore Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Attorney (410)777-8960
How Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers Fights for Medical Malpractice Clients
A medical error can cause more than physical harm—it can also leave you with emotional trauma. Your insurance claim or medical malpractice lawsuit will require time and attention. Our lawyers serving Baltimore will handle all the details of your case. We will:
- Suggest highly qualified health care professionals our own staff and families use
- Provide availability via phone, email, and a unique 24/7 text number
- Obtain your medical records and bills and review them with qualified experts
- Handle all case-related communications, including regular updates
- Negotiate a favorable settlement or take your medical malpractice case to trial
We care deeply about our clients and about helping them recover damages from negligent parties. Our law firm brings more than 10 years of experience to your malpractice claim and will not stop fighting for you. We even represent you on a contingency-fee basis and with a no-fee guarantee.
See Why Clients Recommend Our Results-Driven Law Firm
When clients our legal team represented in the past talk about their experiences, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Minassie K.: I just couldn’t deal with insurance companies … Once I contacted Mr. Smallow for my case, everything went smoothly … my settlement was more than I have expected. I would recommend Mr. Smallow if you need a reliable injury attorney.
- Frank J.: Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.
Find additional reviews on our testimonials page and see what it means to work with our client-focused personal injury law firm.
Call for Your Free Initial Consultation
If you or someone you love was injured by a medical provider in a local urgent care, our law firm will help you recover damages. While you focus on restoring your health, our Baltimore urgent care medical malpractice lawyers will build the strongest possible case.
Get started now by contacting our team to learn more about how hard we will advocate for you. Call our consultation team at Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers now.