Speeding. Cellphones. Texting. Our roads have never been more dangerous. Yet, insurance companies can be resistant to fairly compensating victims who have been injured in motor vehicle collisions. Therefore, it is imperative that lawyers and doctors communicate and educate each other about the current conditions of their respective practices so that they can aid accident victims with their personal injury cases.
Our team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow partnered up with Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic to host an educational event for chiropractors and lawyers to better understand the challenges they might face when trying to beat insurance companies on auto claims.
Guests Visited the Hunt Valley County Club for a Lecture from Attorney Adam Smallow
In an effort to facilitate stronger and more effective relationships between chiropractors and personal injury lawyers, the Maryland Chiropractic Association presented a special edition of MCA University on August 17, 2017.
Guests joined attorneys Adam Smallow and Ross Albers at the Hunt Valley County Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., to hear them discuss:
- What is involved in building a personal injury claim
- The significant role that chiropractors play in personal injury cases
- What obstacles insurance companies might present when filing a claim
Dr. Marc Gulitz of Mid-Atlantic Spinal Rehab & Chiropractic moderated the program, which was intended to educate and empower the next generation of chiropractors in effectively challenging auto insurance companies throughout the pendency of a motor vehicle claim.
For legal consultation, call (410)777-8960
Attorney Adam Smallow and His Firm Have Been Serving Clients for Over 10 Years
Attorney Adam Smallow of the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow is dedicated to fighting for those injured in motor vehicle collisions and has been doing so for over 10 years.
With offices in Harford County, Anne Arundel County, and Baltimore, Smallow is known for his assertive representation in personal injury cases and for doing everything in his power to reach fair settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. Together with his team, Smallow hopes to build a supportive network to help accident victims fight for the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and related damages.
Our Team Helps Victims Build Their Personal Injury Cases from the Ground Up
If you or a loved one was injured in an automobile accident and are unsure about how to begin building your personal injury case, our team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow wants to step in and offer our assistance.
We provide several services to our clients to help them get the information they need to form their case argument for compensation, and we can present your case to the insurance company or courts on your behalf. We offer to do the following to serve you in Maryland:
- Review your accident report and other available information to identify who may be liable for your injuries and damages
- Conduct a separate investigation to retrieve evidence for your case, which may also involve contacting potential witnesses if any exist
- Work with chiropractors or other medical professionals in our network to assess your injuries and provide testimony for your case
- Fulfill all administrative tasks involved in moving your case forward, such as legal paperwork, handling phone calls with interested parties, and responding to messages you receive
- Appear as your legal representative during negotiation meetings and/or trial
Our legal team will also provide you a unique texting number so that you can contact us whenever you have questions or concerns about how your case is progressing.
Our Clients Rave About Us in Our Reviews
Attorney Adam M. Smallow and his team are dedicated to helping the people in Maryland build strong cases and have their cases heard. We care about you because we understand the hardships you may be facing.
Below are a couple of our reviews from Google to let you know that when you’re in our hands, we stand by you:
- Miracle Banks wrote, “Lawyer Adam and his team are indeed God’s sent to change my life. I just can’t thank them enough. A true lawyer indeed. I was treated too good with my case. They stood by me. Their professionalism is just too amazing.”
- Harm wrote, “I highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a personal injury attorney. He and his team are very knowledgeable and genuinely want to make the best decisions for their clients. Adam does a great job of coordinating with all parties involved in the case, including health care professionals, to make sure his clients have a seamless experience.”
Why We Advocate Chiropractors and Lawyers to Team Up in Personal Injury Cases
So, why do we strongly encourage chiropractors and lawyers to work together to beat insurance claims in auto claims? Both parties have important information and skills they can provide to a personal injury case that can make the litigation process run more effectively.
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we recognize the benefits of having a medical network that can advocate for our clients when necessary. Below are two main forms of information chiropractors can provide to your personal injury case.
They Can Assess Your Medical Damages
Establishing a paper trail that shows how your injuries are related to your accident is crucial, so consulting a chiropractor or another medical professional might be one of the first steps you fulfill to begin building your case.
However, beyond getting your accident on your medical record, your chiropractor or medical caregiver can then provide insight into what your recovery might involve. Our legal team may consult them to help us calculate your current and potential medical damages. They can tell us:
- The cost of your medical care treatment
- How long you might need to undergo treatment
- Whether your injuries are expected to fully or partially recover
- Potential obstacles you might face in your medical recovery
They Can Provide Legal Testimony
To strengthen your case, our legal team may also reach out to your chiropractor or medical caregiver to provide testimony for your case. In doing so, you can have an expert witness confirm information our team will present in court.
Click to contact our personal injury attorneys today
Call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow to Start Building Your Accident Case
A representative of our team is available around the clock to speak to accident victims like you.
Our team works on a contingency-fee basis, so we do not charge attorney’s fees unless we successfully win you compensation. Call today for a free consultation at (410) 777-8960 to start building your case today.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form