Our Baltimore Lyft accident lawyer will represent you or a loved one and pursue compensation on your behalf if you were injured in a rideshare accident. We will review your case, listen to your version of events, and investigate your accident. While you focus on getting better, we focus on your case and on protecting your rights.
At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we represent injured Lyft passengers, occupants of another involved vehicle, and pedestrians, motorcyclists, or bicyclists. Our rideshare accident lawyer serving Baltimore will negotiate with the at-fault driver and their insurance company.
How Lyft’s Insurance Coverage Works After a Baltimore Accident
You might believe a rideshare company like Lyft would have insurance in place that always covers the costs of an accident. In reality, Lyft insurance only provides coverage if the driver is:
- Signed into the app
- On the way to pick up a passenger
- Actively transporting a passenger
All Lyft drivers are required to carry the state’s minimum insurance. This policy provides coverage if the driver is not signed into the app and under other circumstances. If their insurer disclaims the accident, our Baltimore personal injury lawyers will determine the driver’s app status and which insurance company to pursue.
Tangible and Intangible Damages We Fight Hard to Recover for You
Any accident involving a car can leave you with serious injuries and ongoing medical bills. These costs should not create a financial burden for you. With our guidance and support, we hold the at-fault driver liable for these and all other accident-related expenses and losses.
In addition to medical care, we demand recovery of your:
- Immediate and ongoing income loss
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future
- Repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Lasting disability and disfiguring injuries
We also build a solid wrongful death case and fight to recover appropriate damages after the loss of a loved one. Your family has our deepest sympathies for your unexpected loss. You also have our commitment to demanding fair and appropriate wrongful death compensation.
For legal consultation with a lyft accident attorney in Baltimore, call (410)777-8960
Your Lyft Accident Lawsuit Has a State-Imposed Filing Deadline
When you become a client of Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we will take care of every detail of preparing your case, including explaining Maryland law and how it is applied to your potential lawsuit. This includes the statute of limitations. In general, you have three years from the date of your accident to:
- File a personal injury lawsuit, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101
- File a wrongful death lawsuit, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904
It can be hard to comply with the filing deadline since the injured person’s age, the at-fault driver’s actions, and other factors can cause it to fluctuate. Leave it to us. Our Baltimore Lyft accident lawyer will explain the steps we take to file your lawsuit within the allotted time.
The Sooner You Get Our Law Firm On Your Side, the More Time We Have to Investigate Your Accident
We will obtain your police report and any photos, narratives, diagrams, or other information that can strengthen your case. It will contain key contact details, vehicle descriptions, and witness statements.
Additional evidence we add to your case file includes:
- Medical records that describe your injuries and prognosis
- Medical bills that indicate your known and expected medical expenses
- Statements from anyone who witnessed the accident
- Records from experts, including accident reconstruction reports
- Dashcam, smartphone, and surveillance photos and video footage
Our Lyft accident attorney takes time to sort and organize your evidence so that it tells the story of the accident. We will submit your evidence file to the insurance company. Most cases like yours are settled out of court. We use your evidence file to steer your case toward a settlement rather than a trial.
Baltimore Lyft Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Law Firm Supports You While Building Your Lyft Accident Case
When you turn to our law firm for legal guidance, we stop at nothing to build the strongest possible case for you. We will:
- Obtain your medical records and bills
- Determine the right insurer to pursue
- Calculate your recoverable damages
- Handle case-related communication
- Consult relevant expert witnesses
Rather than ask you or your family to do so, our team members order and obtain any evidence your case requires. To support you as your case progresses, we:
- Have over ten years of experience
- Provide you with regular updates
- Recommend quality medical providers
- Provide phone and email contact
We also provide you with a unique text number for 24/7 communication at your fingertips. Stress client’s availability. In addition to phone and email, law firm provides their clients with a unique text number for 24/7 text communication.
What It Means to Be an Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers Client
When clients we represented in the past refer us to others, they leave testimonials like these on our reviews page:
- Frank J.: “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important, and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.”
- Minassie K.: “I was involved in a car accident…Once I contacted Mr. Smallow for my case, everything went smoothly. Not only are all my injured pains gone, but my settlement was more than I…expected. I would recommend Mr. Smallow if you need a reliable injury attorney.”
Your case is a priority, so we work hard to provide legal services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Get Your Free Lyft Accident Consultation Now
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident with a Lyft driver, we can help you recover damages. Our Baltimore Lyft accident lawyer will determine whether your demand for compensation should come from the driver or the rideshare company.
Contact our consultation team at Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers to learn more about your options for financial recovery.