If you or someone you love was a pedestrian who was injured in an accident, you could be entitled to financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our Bel Air South, MD pedestrian accident lawyer is on your side. We will establish the negligence of the at-fault driver and take on their insurance company to fight for a fair settlement for you.
When our law firm takes your pedestrian accident case, we work hard to recover the costs of your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. We conduct a comprehensive investigation, collect supportive evidence, and prepare your case. Our team will advocate for you throughout your case.
Focus on Getting Better and Leave Your Case to Our Bel Air South, MD Attorney
Our law firm is client-focused and service-oriented. We care about every client we represent. To ensure you get the care and support you need, we provide:
- Phone and email contact information
- A unique text number for 24/7 text communication
- Recommendations to the medical providers our staff and families see
Your pedestrian accident case needs attention to detail. Our Bel Air South personal injury lawyer will:
- Investigate your accident
- Assess your financial damages
- Identify the driver’s negligence
- Collect and submit evidence
- Gather photos and videos of the accident and your injuries
- Communicate with other involved parties on your behalf
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We also help you strategically negotiate a fair monetary settlement. If your case has to go to trial, we can represent you in court.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Client-Focused Law Firm
Reviews and recommendations from satisfied clients can help you make a well-informed decision when choosing a legal team. Of our legal service and support, our previous clients say:
- “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank J.
- “Mr. Smallow represented me in a case, and he kept in touch before and during the case and kept me abreast and he delivered everything he promised…I would highly recommend Adam Smallow for his expertise and persistent commitment to his clients.” – Sean M.
Our law firm is committed to helping injured clients fight for the financial recovery that lets your start putting your life back together.
For legal consultation with a pedestrian accident attorney in Bel Air South, call (410)777-8960
Recoverable Economic and Non-Economic Damages for Injured Pedestrians
Recoverable economic damages after a pedestrian accident are tangible expenses that have or will have a documented cost. They can include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or loss
Non-economic damages are intangible. They do not come with bills or receipts, but our law firm will use your medical records and prognosis to prove their value. We also use your own statements about the toll the accident has taken on your life and lifestyle.
Non-economic damages you can recover may include:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
If your family lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident, we can fight to recover wrongful death damages. A wrongful death case could result in compensation for your loved one’s funeral and burial, as well as the monetary value of your loved one’s financial and familial contributions.
We Make Sure Your Case is Filed on Time To Comply With Maryland Law
Every civil lawsuit has a statute of limitations, which is a filing deadline that must be met. Since it is mandatory, the statute of limitations is a critical part of your case. If your case is not filed on time, it could be dismissed.
In Bel Air South, the statute of limitations that applies to your case may be:
- Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101, you generally have three years from the date of your accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904, you generally have three years from the date of a loved one’s accident-related demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
When you trust our law firm with your case, we ensure the filing deadline is accurately interpreted based on the circumstances of your case. We also make sure your lawsuit is filed on time.
Bel Air South Pedestrian Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Bel Air South, MD Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Can Prove Liability
You could be entitled to compensation after being injured by a negligent driver. To prove your right to compensation, our pedestrian accident lawyer in Bel Air South, MD can prove the following elements of negligence:
- The at-fault driver owed you a duty of care
- The at-fault driver breached their duty of care
- The at-fault driver’s negligence caused your accident
- The at-fault driver’s actions caused you to suffer damages
Our legal team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow will collect evidence, interview witnesses, and stop at nothing to prove your right to appropriate financial recovery.
Leave Evidence Collection to Our Bel Air South Pedestrian Accident Attorney
To strengthen and support your case, we build an evidence file that contains the following:
- Medical records that document your injuries
- Medical bills that prove the ongoing costs of your treatment
- Job records that prove the value of your lost income
- Police report that proves the cause of the accident
- Accident scene photos and pictures of your injuries
- Witness statements
We will not ask you to collect any evidence on your own. Our legal team will handle it for you while you concentrate on your recovery.
Call Us To Learn More About Our Bel Air South, MD Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love was hit by a negligent driver in Bel Air South, MD, our pedestrian accident lawyer can help you seek financial compensation. With our legal guidance and support, you can recoup the costs of your accident-related losses. Find out what damages you are entitled to by contacting our team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow for a free consultation.