You may be suffering from debilitating injuries after being hit by a car. As a pedestrian, you have the right to seek compensation from the party that caused your injuries. A Greenbelt, MD pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm can manage your case for you.
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we offer compassionate guidance throughout your case. You can rely on us to fight for the financial compensation that is rightfully yours. We will be available 24/7 throughout your case.
Recoverable Damages in Greenbelt, MD After a Pedestrian Accident
The compensation you receive after a pedestrian accident should cover all of your accident-related losses. For example, although you might know that you want the liable party to cover your ambulance bills, hospital stay, and co-pays, you might be surprised to learn that they can also be ordered to cover your intangible losses, as well.
Some examples of recoverable damages after a pedestrian accident include:
- All of your medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Reduced earning potential
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
With a Greenbelt personal injury lawyer at our firm working on your case, you can be sure every loss is considered as we determine how much your pedestrian accident case is worth.
For legal consultation with a pedestrian accident attorney in Greenbelt, call (410)777-8960
What Does The Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow Do for Your Pedestrian Accident Case?
Navigating the legal process alone can be challenging. You can take the time you need to recover from your injuries while our firm builds your case. Our team will:
- Open an investigation so we can figure out who is responsible for causing your pedestrian accident injuries
- Gather evidence to support your case, including chemical blood alcohol test results, cell phone records, dash cam footage, and witness statements
- Identify the at-fault party and determine whether you have an opportunity to file an insurance claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company to secure a reasonable outcome
- Provide you with a unique phone number for 24/7 text message availability
- Be accessible to you and respond to your emails, phone calls, and texts in a timely manner
- Recommend doctors that we would trust with our own family members
You should not have to worry about any of the legal details of your case after suffering injuries in a pedestrian accident. Allow our service-oriented firm to do all the legal work for you.
Our Former Clients Have Enjoyed Working With Our Attorneys Serving Greenbelt, MD
Our pedestrian accident lawyers in Greenbelt, MD have experience working with injured accident victims like you. Some of our former clients have said:
- “Mr. Smallow represented me in a case and he kept in touch before and during the case and kept me abreast and he delivered everything he promised. Case came out great for me. I would highly recommend Adam Smallow for his expertise and persistent commitment to his clients.” -Sean M.
- “I highly recommend the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow. Mr. Smallow is hard working and committed to supporting his clients…He is easy to talk to and eager to help. Feel free to contact him with any questions!” -Stephanie
- “Mr. Smallow was the clear choice. I benefited from this choice by retaining a responsive and knowledgeable attorney…I would recommend Mr. Smallow and should I need counsel in the future, his office will be my first phone call.” –Jason
Our team is committed to helping injured clients seek the compensation they deserve.
Greenbelt Pedestrian Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
You Will Not Owe Our Pedestrian Accident Attorney Any Money Upfront
Our Greenbelt, MD pedestrian accident lawyer works with clients on a contingency-fee basis. This makes it possible for you to hire an attorney from our firm without paying any upfront fees. Our lawyers only receive payment once your case is won or settled.
We receive a percentage of your compensation as payment for our services. This allows you to avoid spending any of your own money on legal guidance. We also offer free consultations. You can have any of your questions answered by a member of our team at no cost.
File Your Pedestrian Accident Case in Greenbelt, MD Today
Don’t wait to file your pedestrian accident case until it’s too late. The state of Maryland has a three-year statute of limitations in place for personal injury cases, as outlined in Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101. Your case typically must be filed before this deadline expires or you may no longer have the opportunity to recover compensation.
Fortunately, when you have our team working on your case, you will have a knowledgeable legal professional by your side who canl make sure your pedestrian accident claim is filed before time runs out.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Determination of Fault After a Greenbelt, MD Pedestrian Accident
Establishing liability is one of our most important priorities after taking on your case. Many times, pedestrians are injured after being hit by a car. It is normal to assume that the driver who hit you is responsible. We will need to obtain sufficient evidence to prove the driver’s liability. Establishing negligence can help us prove liability. This involves proving:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to keep you safe.
- They breached their duty of care by displaying negligence.
- Their negligence was the cause of your accident and injuries.
- You suffered damages as a result of the other party’s negligence.
There could even be more than one party responsible for your accident. For example, an auto parts manufacturer could have contributed to the accident that caused your injuries. Our team can establish liability accordingly.
Speak With Us To Learn More About Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Greenbelt, MD Today
It is not uncommon for pedestrian accident victims’ lives to be turned upside down after being hit by a car. You can hold the at-fault party accountable for covering the cost of your accident-related losses.
Reach out to our firm today to learn more about working with a Greenbelt, MD pedestrian accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow. You can call us for a no-cost, risk-free consultation.