If you suffered an injury at Great Wolf Lodge, our Cecil County vacation accident lawyer would like to help. We can assess the situation, determine if you have a legal case, and calculate how much you should ask the liable party for.
Why hire us after an accident? Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers makes it easier for clients to fight for the compensation they need for things like medical bills, rent, groceries, and more. You should not bear the brunt of your personal injury alone. Our Great Wolf Lodge Cecil County lawyers can handle your case from start to finish.
What does Premises Liability Compensation Include?
A premises liability accident could include:
- Slipping and falling on wet or uneven surfaces
- Drowning or almost drowning in someone else’s pool
- Tripping and falling on an object that should not have been left lying around
- Any other injury that occurs on someone else’s property
Your accident has had a devastating, perhaps permanent, effect on your life and the lives of your family. Nothing anyone says or does can undo those changes. That does not, however, mean the liable party should go unpunished for their negligence.
Our team can tell you how much of the following (and other) types of damages you should ask for in your legal action:
For legal purposes, a disability could refer to:
- A temporary injury, like a bone fracture
- A permanent injury, like an amputated limb
- An intellectual disability, like a brain injury
- A psychological injury, like post-traumatic stress disorder
- A physical injury, like a spinal cord injury
- A partial injury, like partial paralysis
- A total injury, like complete paralysis
Any disability can impact how you move, think, control yourself, and contribute to your family.
It is important to have a doctor examine you and figure out which kind of disability you have. This way, you know how much compensation you deserve. Our team can recommend a high-quality doctor if you have not already seen one.
For more information contact our Cecil County personal injury lawyer.
Pain and Suffering
Your injuries, whether disabling or not, have disrupted your life with a variety of distressing and uncomfortable symptoms. You deserve compensation for:
- The fear and pain you experienced during and immediately after the accident
- Lingering symptoms that continue to trouble you as you heal
- Symptoms of permanent injuries that will affect the rest of your life
As part of our service to clients, we calculate the monetary worth of such non-economic damages. The last thing you want to do is undervalue your own case.
How much have your injuries cost you? Your lawsuit can include reimbursement for medical bills, lost income and benefits, lost employment, property damage, and any other money you spent or lost because of the accident.
For legal consultation with a premises liability attorney in Cecil County, call (410)777-8960
When to Hire a Premises Liability Attorney
It is always better to start a case sooner rather than later. This is, in part, due to the statute of limitations found at Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101, which bans most legal actions taken more than three years after the accident date. However, it is also because:
- You want to get your money as fast as possible so you do not have to worry any longer about making ends meet.
- Great Wolf Lodge (or another liable party) probably started planning how they would deal with your legal action even before you filed one.
- Finding evidence is generally much easier right after the accident versus months or years down the line.
If you are considering taking action against Great Wolf Lodge, our Cecil County premises liability lawyer would proudly fight at your side. We can:
- Find the liable party: Is Great Wolf Lodge responsible for your injury, or was there another party—such as a contractor or another guest—involved? We can work to answer this question as quickly as possible.
- Ask for appropriate compensation: By collecting medical records, witness statements, and other forms of evidence, we could figure out your case’s worth—and we would not let the liable party pay you less than you deserve.
- Fight for a settlement: If possible, we would negotiate with the liable party’s insurance company for a fair settlement.
- Fight for a jury award: Some cases, rather than ending in a settlement, go to court. If that happens, we would stand up for you at the trial, delivering arguments and presenting evidence that may sway a jury in your favor.
- Deal with all communications: Not only can we talk to the other involved parties for you, but we can also stay in touch with you about how your case is going. Also, we ensure clients have 24/7 access to our staff.
Our firm charges no attorney’s fees up front. This means you can access our professional, empathetic service without having to pay such fees right away.
Cecil County Premises Liability Attorney (410)777-8960
Can Premises Liability Accidents Be Fatal?
Tragically, yes. People who may be at risk of passing away due to premises liability accident include:
- Those who already have certain diseases or disabilities
- Older individuals who do not have the same healing capacity as younger people
- Those who were involved in an especially serious accident
- Those who did not get medical help quickly enough
If you are considering filing a wrongful death case in Cecil County, we want to help in any way we can. Our firm could:
- Work within the relevant statute of limitations (found at Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904), which allows a spouse, parent, or child to benefit from any wrongful death case filed within three years, generally
- Calculate how much you deserve in compensation for loss of companionship, funeral expenses, and any other available damages
- Manage your case and pursue fair compensation on your behalf
We understand what a difficult time this is for you and your family. Let us do the hard legal work so you can focus on grieving and rebuilding your life.
Do You Have a Premises Liability Case?
We encourage you to call Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers as quickly as possible after an accident at Great Wolf Lodge. A Cecil County premises liability lawyer from our team can pursue compensation on your behalf—and we charge no attorney’s fees unless you win. Call for a free consultation today.