Vacations are supposed to be a time when you can relax and forget about the real world for a while. If an accident happens, know that you have options for financial recovery through a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
Our Cecil County vacation accident lawyer would be happy to help you answer that question, as well as any other concerns you have about how you can recover fair compensation. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, our firm’s only goal is to fight for the rights of clients like you.
Available Damages for Vacation Accident Survivors
A Cecil County personal injury attorney from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers wants you to get all of the compensation you deserve. This includes money for:
Pain and Suffering
Accident injuries could cause any number of debilitating symptoms, including:
- Physical pain at the injury site
- Emotional turmoil or trauma, up to and including mental illness
- Numbness or loss of sensation
- Swelling, bruising, or bleeding
Some people recover from their vacation accident injuries, while others must live with chronic symptoms, like pain or loss of flexibility.
Reduced Quality of Life
When you suffer an injury, even a temporary one, your life has to change. You might find it difficult or impossible to:
- Complete chores around the house
- Spend time with children or pets
- Travel outside the house
- Dress, bathe, or otherwise care for yourself
Being unable to live your life the way you want can be devastating, especially if these changes are permanent or long-term. We could calculate the monetary worth of such intangible losses.
Disability and Disfigurement
Some injuries are just too severe for you to ever heal from fully, even with timely medical intervention. This could be the case if you suffered:
- Nerve damage
- Deep cuts that will leave scars
- Brain damage
If a doctor diagnoses you with a permanent injury, you could receive more compensation than someone with an injury that they will heal from.
Accidents can cost you money in many different ways, including:
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses related to medical care
- Loss of income or earning capacity
- Loss of employment
You deserve reimbursement for this and all of your other injury-related bills.
For legal consultation with a vacation accident attorney in Cecil County, call (410)777-8960
Our Vacation Accident Attorney does It All
You have a limited time to take advantage of your right to compensation. According to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101, three years is your limit, generally. Once three years pass from the injury date, you no longer qualify for compensation.
Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers encourages you to contact us as soon as possible—preferably, right after you receive medical care—so we can begin your case. If you choose to hire us, you can expect:
- 24/7 access: You can text us at any time of the day or night to get an update or ask a question. We encourage you to tell us everything about your case and to hold nothing back.
- An advocate: We would send and receive all necessary emails, phone calls, and other communications with the other parties.
- Friendly, professional service: We can handle your entire case from start to finish, all while keeping you updated about what is going on.
- Actionable advice: Want help deciding how to deal with a recalcitrant insurer or whether to accept a particular settlement offer? Our firm would work with you to decide which option is right for you and your family.
Our firm makes it a point to take care of all legal tasks for our clients. From major tasks like negotiating a settlement to “small” ones like requesting police reports, we would do it all for you to make sure you have a fair chance of recovering compensation.
After a vacation accident, your only worries should be getting treatment and spending time at home with your loved ones. Let our Cecil County vacation accident lawyer handle your legal case for you.
Cecil County Vacation Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
What Counts as a Vacation Accident?
Broadly, a vacation accident is any sort of preventable incident that occurs while you are on vacation and that leaves you injured. Below are a few examples, though these are by no means the only types of accidents you could suffer while on vacation:
- There is a faulty escalator in the airport your family traveled through. You are injured while using the escalator.
- You are swimming in a hotel swimming pool. The hotel failed to warn you that there was no lifeguard on duty, so you assumed help would be available when you started to drown or sustained an injury.
- You are driving from your hotel to a tourist attraction. On the way, a car speeds through a stop sign and hits your vehicle.
In each of these situations, you would have to file a different kind of case against different at-fault parties. Continuing on from the earlier examples:
- The accident at the airport is a premises liability case. You could sue the airport or the company they hired to maintain the escalator.
- The swimming pool accident is a premises liability case. You could sue the hotel.
- The car accident is a motor vehicle accident case. You could sue the reckless driver or, if the stop sign was broken or not visible, the local government.
It is not always easy to identify all of the liable parties involved in a given accident. This is why our firm would investigate your case and review many kinds of evidence before making a move against any party.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Attorneys in Cecil County, MD today
Did You Suffer Injuries on Vacation in Cecil County?
With over ten years of experience, Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers knows how to handle cases of all kinds. To find out how our Cecil County vacation accident lawyer can assist you, call us today. We will assess your case at no cost, risk, or obligation to you. Furthermore, we would charge no attorney’s fees until after you win the case.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form