If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a Lyft accident, our results-driven team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow would help you pursue financial compensation. We will take on the at-fault driver’s insurer or Lyft’s insurance provider for you. Our Cecil County rideshare accident lawyer will handle all the details of your case including settlement negotiations.
When we accept your case, we start by listening to your version of events. We handle evidence collection and paperwork and will even take your case to court if needed. Leave the legal legwork to us while you focus on your recovery. For more information contact our Cecil County personal injury lawyer.
Our Law Firm Will Explain The Potential Value of Your Lyft Accident Case
After a rideshare accident, you can request economic and non-economic compensation. While each case will have its own unique value, we typically request recovery of the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income losses
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
We will also pursue wrongful death damages for the surviving families of Lyft accident fatalities. Wrongful death damages include funeral and burial expenses and the loss of your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions. Our wrongful death attorney will fight for the compensation your family is entitled to receive.
Our Cecil County, MD Rideshare Team Will Ensure Your Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
The majority of car accident cases are settled without going to court. If settlement negotiations are prolonged or an acceptable settlement is not forthcoming, we file your lawsuit to ensure you do not run out of time to pursue compensation.
In Maryland, you generally have:
- Three years to meet the personal injury statute of limitations, per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101
- Three years to meet the wrongful death statute of limitations, per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904
The statute of limitations can fluctuate for a variety of reasons, making compliance difficult. To protect your right to compensation, let our law firm handle deadlines for you. We manage these requirements and protect you from the costly consequences of an expired filing deadline.
For legal consultation with a lyft accident attorney in Cecil County, call (410)777-8960
Our Investigation Will Prove the Negligence That Leads to Financial Recovery
When we investigate your accident, we collect evidence that proves the negligence that led to the collision. The legal elements of negligence we document for you include the following:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
Our Lyft accident lawyer serving Cecil County will order the official police report and all other evidence that substantiates your case. Your police report will identify liable parties and any witnesses who came forward. It will also provide evidence like points of impact, accident time and location, and road and weather conditions.
A Strong Evidence File Can Steer Your Case Toward Settlement Versus Trial
In addition to your police report, we collect other evidence that proves the accident’s costs. This can include photos, videos, and accident scene reconstruction reports. Evidence that demonstrates what you’ve lost and suffered can include:
- Medical records, bills, and a written prognosis that document your known and anticipated healthcare costs
- Employment and salary records from every source of income affected by your injuries and recovery times
- Repair estimates for your damaged vehicle and replacement values if it is declared a total loss
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we understand the critical role of evidence in your case and take on the daunting task of collecting it for you.
Cecil County Lyft Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Client Support is a Hallmark of the Law Offices of Adam M. Swallow
When we accept your case, we do everything we can to recover the compensation you need and deserve. While we do, you have time to focus on getting better. Our team will:
- Handle all communication with Lyft, the driver, and the appropriate insurer
- Assess the monetary value of your injuries and their related expenses
- Canvass the accident scene and surrounding area for photos and videos
- Obtain, complete, and submit insurance the appropriate forms and documentation
- Clarify complex legal terminology and address any questions and concerns
- Provide case updates and status reports
- Negotiate your settlement or court award
When needed, we recommend the same highly-qualified medical providers we trust with our team members and families. We ensure you can reach us by providing phone, email, and 24/7 text communication. We also represent you on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning we cover all the upfront costs of your case. It also means we are only compensated when you are.
Accolades and Testimonials From Our Previous Clients
Everyone we represent is a priority for our entire team. When clients we served in the past leave reviews for our law firm, they say:
- John N: The at-fault driver had very little coverage. Adam still took my case and…was able to work with the doctors, hospital, rehabilitation center, and insurance companies to greatly reduce my medical fees and maximize the insurance payments beyond my wildest dreams.
- Stephanie: I highly recommend the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow. Mr. Smallow is hard-working and committed to supporting his clients. He is very well-connected in the Baltimore community and with other lawyers. He is easy to talk to and eager to help.
We provide the attention to detail your case needs and the ongoing client support you deserve.
Get Help With Your Cecil County Lyft Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a Lyft accident, we can help you recover compensation for the resulting costs. Our Cecil County Lyft accident lawyer will assess your accident-related expenses and losses and negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
Get started today by contacting one of our consultation team members at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow today.