Great Wolf Lodge is a popular chain of indoor water parks. They make for a fun vacation destination for the whole family. By their very nature, however, water parks can be dangerous if not maintained and staffed properly.
What can you do if you or your child was injured at Great Wolf Lodge? A Cecil County vacation accident lawyer from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers can work with you to determine how much compensation you deserve and get the at-fault party to pay that amount.
Our Vacation Accident Lawyers Are on Your Side
Did you sustain a personal injury in Cecil County? Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers can help. Here are just a few of the services we have provided to other clients and would now like the chance to provide to you:
Frequent Contact and Compassionate Service
Our firm has over ten years of experience dealing with cases just like yours. We encourage clients to contact us by phone or email whenever they have questions. Also, we provide you with a number you can text 24/7, just in case you want help after hours.
Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers updates clients after every major development in their case. You would always have a friendly ally available to explain these changes and advise you about how you can respond to them.
We can even recommend a high-quality doctor if you have not yet received or completed treatment. For more information contact our Cecil County personal injury lawyer.
Investigation and Strategic Planning
Before we can decide on the best way to handle your vacation accident case, we need to know all about what happened, how, and who is responsible. Our team can do this by requesting and collecting evidence from people like:
- Your doctor(s)
- The insurance companies
- Surveillance camera owners
- Relevant experts
Information from these and other sources can tell us who owes you money, how much they owe you, and what might be the most efficient way of getting them to pay you.
Relentlessly Pursuing Compensation
Once we know what strategy is right for your situation, we can pursue that strategy with full force. For example, if we decide to seek a pretrial settlement, we would:
- Send a demand letter to the liable party and their insurer
- Negotiate with the insurance representatives for a fair settlement
- Discuss any settlement offers and agreements with you before signing
If we decide to seek a jury award through a trial, we would:
- Make all preparations, such as selecting the jury and trial dates
- Present your case in a trial by questioning witnesses or discussing evidence
- Work with the liable party if they decide to offer a last-minute settlement before the trial begins
Every case is different, so we tailor our strategy to each client’s situation.
For legal consultation with a great wolf lodge attorney in Cecil County, call (410)777-8960
Vacation Accident Compensation Should Suit Your Needs
Vacations are supposed to be short breaks from your job and other ordinary troubles. When they end up causing severe or lifelong injuries, you may understandably feel confused, upset, angry, or even guilty. You should know that:
- These feelings are normal.
- The injury was not your fault.
- Our firm can fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our firm can ask the liable party’s insurance company to pay you for everything you have lost, including but not limited to:
- Pain and suffering related to physical and mental injury symptoms
- Reduced quality of life stemming from an inability to live the way you used to do
- Loss of consortium, which is any negative change in your relationship with a close family member
- Scar tissue caused by the injury or by surgical treatments necessary to help the injury heal
- Medical expenses related to healing the injury and managing symptoms, including psychiatric care for mental illnesses
- Loss of income if your injury keeps you from working, either now or in the future
These damages are available for only a short time. Per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101, your right to pursue them expires after three years. We want nothing more than to file for all the damages you need, but we can only do so if you give us enough time by contacting us within three years.
Cecil County Great Wolf Lodge Attorney (410)777-8960
We Take All Kinds of Vacation Accident Cases
“Vacation accident” is such a far-reaching term that you may not be completely sure of what it means or if your injuries were caused by one. The only way to know for sure if you have a case is to let a law firm like ours review it for you. First, we want to make sure you understand that many kinds of vacation-related accidents could entitle you to compensation. That includes:
- A car accident that occurs on Great Wolf Lodge property, such as in their parking lot
- An accident on a poorly maintained ride, such as a water slide
- A drowning accident that occurs because the Lodge failed to provide appropriate, well-trained lifeguards or other employees
- A slip and fall accident in an area that was supposed to be dry and/or that did not adequately warn visitors about slippery floors
Such accidents could result from Great Wolf Lodge’s negligence. If that is the case, we would pursue compensation from them. In some cases, Great Wolf Lodge may not be the sole liable party involved, or they may not be liable at all. For example, maybe their parking lot was very safe, and it was only due to the actions of a belligerent or reckless driver that you were injured.
No matter what kind of accident it was, if it occurred at Great Wolf Lodge, a Cecil County vacation accident lawyer from our firm can identify the liable party in your case. This way, you can take advantage of your right to hold them accountable through appropriate legal action.
Were You in an Accident While on Vacation?
After an accident at Great Wolf Lodge, our Cecil County vacation accident lawyer is just a phone call away. Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers can assess your case at no cost or obligation to you, and we treat our clients with the dignity and empathy they need after such a traumatic event. To learn more, call our office today.