Rideshare services like Uber have changed the way we get from point A to Point B and back. They have also added to the number of car accidents since their inception. If you or someone you love was injured in a rideshare accident, we can help. Our Cecil County Uber accident lawyer will take on the appropriate insurance company.
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we will represent you if you were the rideshare driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist, or third-party motorist. Reviewing your accident with a member of our team is free. We will listen to your version of events and explain your options for recovering your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Damages You Can Recover After an Uber Accident in Cecil County
After an accident, you deserve time to focus on recovering from the physical and psychological trauma of the collision. Our Cecil County rideshare accident lawyer will document the value of the following damages:
- Economic damages: Past and future medical bills and income loss, loss of future earning capacity, treatment-related travel expenses, in-home medical support, and property damage or loss
- Non-economic damages: Physical disability and disfigurement, ongoing pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages: Funeral and burial expenses, loss of your loved one’s income, loss of their domestic support, and loss of consortium, companionship, and guidance
We carefully detail your potential compensation and work hard to make your demands as comprehensive of your losses and expenses as possible. Our goal is to ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
The Statute of Limitations Is an Important Part of Your Case
Filing your lawsuit on time is an important part of your case. The time you have to file your lawsuit is limited by Maryland state law. In general:
- Per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101, you have three years from the date of the accident to pursue your personal injury lawsuit.
- According to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904, you have three years from the date of your loved one’s passing to pursue wrongful death damages.
If your lawsuit is not filed on time, you could inadvertently forfeit the right to file it at all, or it will be immediately dismissed. It is never too early to get our law firm involved in your case. The sooner you do, the more time we have to ensure your lawsuit meets the applicable filing deadline.
For legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Cecil County, call (410)777-8960
What You Need to Know About Uber’s Insurance Coverage
Uber has insurance in place to cover the costs of an accident. Its coverage is dependent on the driver’s app status. Accordingly:
- If the Uber driver’s app was off and they caused the collision, we will pursue compensation from their private insurance coverage.
- If the Uber driver’s app was on and awaiting a ride request, we may pursue Uber’s insurance coverage in addition to the at-fault party’s coverage.
- If the Uber driver’s app was on, and they were on the way to pick up or were actively transporting a passenger, we will pursue compensation from Uber’s insurance coverage.
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our Uber accident lawyer will review the status of the Cecil County driver who caused your accident. We will also fight to ensure you are fairly compensated for the expenses and losses you suffered.
Leave the Settlement Negotiation Process to Our Uber Accident Attorney
Negotiating with an insurance company can be challenging. When our law firm represents you, we handle this process on your behalf. To steer your case toward a settlement, we collect the following evidence:
- Police report
- Medical records
- Employment records
- Photos and videos
- Witness statements
We will not ask you or your family to order your police report or other evidence. We take care of the details of compiling, organizing, and submitting evidence that proves your right to compensation and the value of your case.
Cecil County Uber Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Law Firm Provides Individualized Client Service and Support
In addition to building a solid evidence file, our legal team does all of the following to bolster and support your case:
- Assess the potential value of your case
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Speak with all involved parties
- Complete and submit the required paperwork
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Address your legal questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We support more than your case. We are equally committed to supporting you, so you will have phone and email access in addition to 24/7 text communication with our team. We even suggest the same highly-qualified healthcare providers to whom we send our team and family members.
Learn More About the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow From Previous Clients
When clients we represented in the past recommend our law firm to others, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Minassie K.: I am satisfied much more than I had expected. I was involved in a car accident…Once I contacted Mr. Smallow for my case everything went smoothly…my settlement was more than I have expected. I would recommend Mr. Smallow if you need a reliable injury attorney.
- John N: The at-fault driver had very little coverage. Adam still took my case and provided encouragement and great feedback from day one…Instead of being weighed down with a lifetime of serious debt…I walked out of Adam’s office with all bills paid and a large settlement check.
We work hard to provide outstanding service to every client we represent and to obtain the best possible outcome for your case.
Click to contact our Cecil County Rideshare Accident Attorneys today
Contact Our Personal Injury Consultation Team Now
Were you or was your loved one injured in an Uber accident? If you were, our law firm will help you seek financial compensation. At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we are passionate about recovering compensation for injury victims.
Contact one of our consultation team members today and learn more about how hard our Cecil County Uber accident lawyer goes to bat for you.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form