Did you seek help from an urgent care clinic in Riverside, only for your provider to brush off your concerns, misdiagnose your condition, or make a critical treatment error? You could have a medical malpractice case on your hands. A lawyer from MD Accident Law can help you file such a case.
Our Riverside medical malpractice lawyer can manage your entire legal action on your behalf, making it easier for you to pursue the compensation your family needs. We focus on your case so you can focus on healing. For more information contact our Riverside personal injury lawyer.
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Are Dedicated to Riverside Clients
The team at Adam M. Smallow has been representing medical malpractice clients for years, so we know all too well that such injuries can have a catastrophic effect on:
- Your ability to earn a living
- Your entire family’s mental health and peace of mind
- Your physical health
It is our mission to help people like you recover from urgent care medical malpractice by providing attentive, personalized service to each client. This includes:
- Being available to you: You can call or email us with questions at any time, and we will keep you updated as your case proceeds. In addition, we provide each client with a unique phone number that they can use to contact us fast, 24/7.
- Helping you get medical care: Still looking for a good doctor to treat your malpractice injuries? Our network includes high-quality professionals who can take good care of you.
- Investigating the malpractice: We can use your testimony, witness testimony, the clinic’s business records, and your medical records to prove medical malpractice.
- Seeking a settlement or jury award: Sometimes, we can persuade the responsible party’s insurer to pay a pretrial settlement. Other times, we must represent clients in court. Either way, we will not hesitate to fight hard for you.
- Managing administrative tasks: Our clients never have to worry about talking to the insurer, filling out forms, or submitting paperwork. We do all of that for them.
If you are the victim of medical malpractice in Riverside, there is no time to lose. According to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-109, you have just a few years to bring a case against a liable provider or medical facility.
To protect your health and your rights, it is a good idea to seek medical help as soon as you realize you have suffered a personal injury. Once you are stable, you can contact MD Accident Law to learn more about your legal rights.
For legal consultation with a urgent care medical malpractice attorney in Riverside, call (410)777-8960
Mistakes by Riverside Urgent Care Clinics Can Upend Your Life
After a malpractice incident at an urgent care center, you can and should seek financial compensation for your losses. This includes:
Medical and Other Bills
In addition to having to pay for more medical care to undo the damage caused by the malpractice, your savings could take a hit if you have to:
- Renovate your house to accommodate permanent disabilities
- Pay others to take care of children or pets that you can no longer look after on your own
- Pay others to do chores, such as cleaning the house or mowing the lawn, that your injury prevents you from doing
Income Lost to Medical Malpractice
Your injury or illness could prevent you from going to work and bringing home the salary your dependents rely on. Depending on the severity of your condition, you might:
- Have to take several days or weeks off from work
- Lose vital job benefits, like retirement payments or health insurance
- Get fired or have to retire from your current job
- Have trouble finding a new job that can accommodate your disability
Physical and Mental Pain Stemming From Medical Malpractice
For some medical malpractice survivors, the bodily injuries they sustain are even tougher to live with than the monetary losses. You might have to:
- Deal with a physically painful medical condition
- Cope with the mental trauma of your injury and of having lived through a malpractice incident
- Accept that you can no longer do all of the things, from necessary chores to fun hobbies, that you used to do
- Learn to live with significant scarring caused by the injury itself, the incompetent provider’s treatment, or the treatment necessary to fix the malpractice injury
- Deal with negative changes to your relationship with close relatives
Per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-2A-09, there is a cap on how much you can receive in non-economic (physical and mental) damages. We can calculate what that cap is in your case and work within it to get you a fair settlement or jury award.
Riverside Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Attorney (410)777-8960
Who Is Liable for Medical Malpractice in Riverside?
Before you sue for medical malpractice, our urgent care medical malpractice lawyer serving Riverside has to figure out who is liable in your case. Depending on how the malpractice happened, you could pursue legal action against:
- An individual provider, such as a nurse or a physician’s assistant, who exhibited carelessness when treating your illness or injury
- Multiple individual providers, if more than one provider exhibited negligence in your case
- The urgent care clinic as a whole, if the clinic’s regulations and way of doing business were at least partly responsible for the malpractice
As an example, say that your provider misinterpreted test results and prescribed the wrong treatment based on that misinterpretation. Was the misreading caused by the provider’s incompetence, or did the clinic give them inadequate time and resources to make a correct diagnosis?
For your legal case to succeed, you must know the answer to questions like these. A medical malpractice attorney from MD Accident Law can build up your case file to prove the liable party’s identity and how their actions contributed to your life-altering injuries.
After Medical Malpractice in Riverside, We Can Help
At Adam M. Smallow, we are committed to helping ordinary people who have been wronged by large companies or organizations, including healthcare centers. To find out how our Riverside urgent care medical malpractice lawyer can assist you, call us today. The initial consultation is risk-free and costs you nothing.