Were you or someone you love injured in a motorcycle accident in Riverside? If so, you have the right to hold the at-fault driver accountable for the physical and financial trauma that follows. Our Riverside motorcycle accident lawyer will review your case at no cost to you. We will also investigate your claim from multiple aspects and explore your options for financial recovery.
We will identify the at-fault driver, document your injuries and related expenses, and explain the steps involved in the monetary recovery process. We also manage all correspondence and negotiate hard for a favorable settlement. At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our goal is to help you resolve your case with an insurance settlement or court verdict that gets you and your family a fresh start and peace of mind.
Put Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers to Work for You
Your motorcycle accident case is as distinctive to the members of our law firm as it is to you and your family. That means we do not treat you like a case file or a cookie-cutter client. Instead, we make sure your case gets an independent and cost-free review, attention to detail, and the fight for fairness it deserves. Our motorcycle accident attorney will:
- Collect supportive and compelling evidence
- Establish your eligibility for compensation
- Assess the financial value of your lawsuit
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Search for available photos and video footage
We will also handle all meetings, negotiations, and representation in court. Before your case gets that far, we also ensure you get the personal care and attention you need to maximize your recovery.
Get Personalized Attention for Your Motorcycle Accident Claim
When we represent you, we focus time and attention on the legal and insurance aspects of your case, but we do not stop there. We also bring a personal touch to your case and make sure you feel the power and presence of our representation. To support you throughout your case, we will:
- Order your police report and other relevant reports and records
- Suggest health care professionals we know, trust, and rely on
- Fight to protect you from the state’s contributory negligence laws
We also make sure you know you can rely on us and reach your lawyer whenever you need to. We provide you with a phone number, email address, and independent text number for 24/7 communication.
For legal consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney in Riverside, call (410)777-8960
Recoverable Compensation Victims of Motorcycle Accidents Can Pursue
The compensation you are entitled to after a motorcycle crash can be complicated to calculate on your own. It will vary greatly and involve an incredible array of paperwork, documentation, and receipts. When we seek compensation for you, we request the following damages:
- Medical bills until you reach maximum medical improvement
- Long-term emotional therapy and physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Property damage or total loss or diminished value
- Physical disability or impairment or lasting scarring
- Current and anticipated physical pain and suffering
We do not ask you to do anything – instead, we order all relevant records and information and organize your case file. We also make sure the valuation assigned to your claim is accurate and complete.
Wrongful Death Damages
The sudden loss of a loved one can be emotionally devastating for their friends and family members. The law only allows specific survivors – typically parents, spouses, and children – to seek compensation for their loss. We will review your familial connection and explain your recovery possibilities when we represent you.
For eligible family members, wrongful death compensation can include:
- The costs of your loved one’s final arrangements
- Loss of your loved one’s financial contributions
- Loss of your loved one’s companionship and support
You do not have to seek these damages on your own or handle the complex assessment and calculation process. We do this for you and make sure your case is filed on time to protect your right to seek appropriate compensation in court.
Make the Time After Your Accident Work for You
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we make sure you have time to focus on your recovery. We also make sure you do not run out of time to seek compensation by making sure your lawsuit is filed on time.
Because your accident occurred in Riverside, our motorcycle accident attorneys will make sure it is filed in time to comply with the relevant Maryland statute of limitations. Your personal injury case must generally be filed within three years of the date the accident occurred, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101.
If yours is a wrongful death case, you are generally limited to three years from the date of your loved one’s death, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904. While we will explain the dates and their importance to you, we ensure they are complied with to remove the risk of having your case dismissed.
Testimonials From Accident Victims We Helped with Recovery
We are committed to building a convincing case for you. Previous clients attest to our commitment when they say:
- “I was in a serious motorcycle accident that put me in critical care for weeks… my wife and I walked out of Adam’s office with all bills paid and a large settlement check in our hands and big smile on our faces. We can’t say enough good things about Adam.” – John N
- “Once I contacted Mr. Smallow for my case everything went smoothly. Not only are all my injured pains gone, but my settlement was more than I have expected. I would recommend Mr. Smallow if you need a reliable injury attorney.” – Minassie K.
Learn about our in-office experience and our dedication to you and every client we represent on our client reviews page.
Riverside Motorcycle Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Call to Discuss Your Motorcycle Accident Case and Compensation Options Today
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our motorcycle accident lawyer will help you identify the at-fault party and pursue the compensation their negligence entitles you to. If you or a loved one was injured in Riverside, contact our law firm today by calling (410) 777-8960.