Were you or someone you love injured in a truck accident? If so, or if someone you love was fatally injured in the accident, our law firm can guide you through filing a personal injury claim for your losses. We help you seek compensation for your medical bills, loss of income, pain and suffering, and more.
If you need a truck accident attorney in Fallston, MD, the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow is here to help. We will identify the at-fault party’s negligence and work to prove their liability and responsibility to compensate you. While our team is building your case, you can focus on your recovery or on coping with the loss of your loved one.
Tracking Your Accident-Related Expenses
The costs of the accident you were involved in start at the scene with property damage and emergency medical care. When our truck accident attorney helps you assess your financial expenses and losses, we will consider:
- Past and future medical bills
- Assistive medical devices
- Past and future lost wages
- Future loss of earning capacity
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Our team makes sure that your range of accident-related expenses is clear before we file your personal injury case or assign a value to it. We will likely recommend saying no to any speedy settlement offers you receive before the total financial impact of the accident is known. This also gives us time to fully understand the severity of your injuries and their impact on the value of your pain and suffering.
Building a Comprehensive Case File
The case file we build for you will start with your crash report. This report captures critical details of the accident and can tell us its cause and contributing factors, the official date, time, and location of the accident, as well as any distractions or driver behaviors that support your case.
We may also request your:
- Medical records and bills
- Written medical prognosis
- Salary history
- Medication list
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
This compiled evidence tells the story of the accident and helps our team and the at-fault party’s representatives understand the cause of the collision. It can also help drive settlement negotiations and result in a favorable resolution of your truck accident case.
Do Not Wait to Seek Compensation
Like most people, you probably have some familiarity with the statute of limitations. Our truck accident attorney will make sure that you understand the importance of compliance and meeting your specific filing deadline. The deadline is based on the outcome of the accident:
- If you or a loved one were injured, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101 generally entitles you to three years to file a personal injury lawsuit
- If someone you love was fatally injured, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904 generally entitles you to three years to file a wrongful death lawsuit
Because the injured party’s age and other factors can alter the statute of limitations in your case, the best way to ensure compliance is to review your case with one of our truck accident attorneys right away.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Fallston, call (410)886-6215
Let Us do the Hard Work for You
When we represent truck accident victims, we start building your case immediately. The team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow understands that your injuries can prevent you from actively participating in your case. Therefore, you can count on us to:
- Compile any documents that prove your case
- Assign liability and negligence to the at-fault party
- Calculate the financial impact of your injuries
- Handle all paperwork and communication
After an accident in Fallston, MD, our truck accident attorney will also negotiate on your behalf. While most personal injury cases are resolved out of court, we can represent you in court if you and the at-fault party’s insurance provider are unable to agree on a favorable settlement.
Get the Service and Support You Deserve
A valuable part of doing the legwork for your truck accident case is giving you the time you need to cope with the aftermath of your injuries or loss without putting your right to compensation in jeopardy. On your behalf, our team will:
- Order your police report and medical records
- Suggest the same medical providers we trust ourselves
- Create around-the-clock communication options, including a unique 24/7 text number just for you
Our entire staff is responsive to your needs and will not leave your questions unanswered or leave you wondering about the progress of your case.
See What it Means to Work with Our Client-Focused Team
A collision with a truck can leave you with both physical and psychological trauma. If your family lost a loved one, it will impact you now and in the future. Our team is here to support you through all phases of recovery. Here’s what some of our satisfied clients have to say:
- “You can really tell they care about each and every client…the team has a great communication system…Adam is a fantastic lawyer, and his team is the best I have worked with thus far. I will continue to refer people in need of legal services to his office.” – Jessica Newing
- “I just can’t thank them enough…What an amazing firm. I am definitely having them help for the rest of my life with any of my cases. They are very, very time conscious about everything as well…my whole life situation changed because of them.” – Miracle Banks
- “If you are ever in need of an attorney due to personal injury…I’m telling you the law office of Adam Smallow is the BEST…I was referred to Mr. Smallow by a family member and I am SO GLAD I listened…If you choose Mr. Smallow, I KNOW you will be as well.” – Lauree Tyler
We invite you to read more testimonials about the services provided by our client-focused team.
Fallston Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (410)886-6215
Review Your Case with One of Our Team Members Today
If a truck accident in Fallston, MD injured you or someone you love, our truck accident attorney can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. To get started, contact the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow today at (410) 877-6021 for a free consultation.