If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident, the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow can handle your legal case from beginning to end. You can entrust one of our truck accident attorneys in Jarrettsville, MD, to work hard to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to receive from the liable party.
This compensation can cover your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. We can assess each of these losses and then request that amount from the other party’s insurance provider for your settlement.
We Can Handle Your Truck Accident Case in MD
After a truck accident, the last thing you want is to get bogged down in the plethora of details involved in your fight for monetary recovery. You do deserve to get financial compensation because of the at-fault party’s negligence, though. That is where our truck accident team comes in.
- Identify the at-fault party
- Assign financial liability
- Collect and organize evidence
- Handle paperwork and communication
- Negotiate with the at-fault party
- Represent you in court, if needed
When we handle your truck accident case, we take as many details as possible off your plate. We focus on building a case for your financial compensation so you can focus on getting better.
Get the Responsive Legal Support Your Truck Accident Case Deserves
Building a compelling case for financial compensation can be complicated and stressful. You can leave it to our team in Jarrettsville, MD to:
- Update you each step of the way
- Order and obtain your police report
- Ensure you can reach us around the clock
- Suggest highly qualified medical providers
To ensure you can reach one of our team members any time, we provide you with a phone number, email address, and unique-to-you text number. In addition, the medical providers we recommend for you are the same ones we send our own family and friends to for treatment.
Our Jarrettsville, MD personal injury team fights hard for you and every injured client we represent for the recovery you are entitled to due to negligence.
Past Clients Recommend Our Personal Injury Firm
You never have to take our word for the personalized care we provide injured clients. Of our outstanding client experience, previous clients say:
- “Adam does not see his clients as pay days or case files, but rather as individuals looking for TRUST and STRAIGHTFORWARD REPRESENTATION…Adam Smallow is EXTRAordinary. His ‘EXTRA’ resides in his humanity, integrity, and work ethic…Adam Smallow is my choice; make him yours’.” – Cameron
- “Mr. Smallow was the clear choice. I benefited from this choice by retaining a responsive and knowledgeable attorney…I would recommend Mr. Smallow, and should I need counsel in the future, his office will be my first phone call.” – Jason
- “He kept communication open and made sure I was aware of everything involved…I will and have already recommended the Smallow Law Offices to friends and colleagues.” – Carlo
Your injury case is important to us, so we fight for your financial recovery just like we did for each of these clients. We also make sure you get the responsive, supportive legal service you and your case deserve.
For legal consultation with a truck accident attorney in Jarrettsville, call (410)777-8960
Our Personal Injury Team Helps Determine the Value of Your Injuries
When you decide to pursue compensation after a truck accident, accurately evaluating your injuries and related expenses is critical. If the case is assessed too soon, you may not have time for all case-related expenses to be known. In that situation, your damages could be undervalued, leaving you with out-of-pocket expenses.
When we review the case, we can calculate your:
- Known and anticipated medical bills
- Known and anticipated loss of income
- Assistive medical devices and prescriptions
- Physical disability and lasting disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
A truck accident attorney with our firm will help you establish the value of your injuries and prove the at-fault party’s liability.
How We Build an Evidence File for Your Truck Accident
Your case file tells our team and the at-fault party’s representatives how the accident occurred. To prove the at-fault party’s responsibility, as well as the value of your injuries and related expenses, we include the following items in your case file:
- Medical records and bills
- Employment records
- Necessary medications
- Official accident report
- Injury and accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We obtain these items on your behalf, organize them, and present them to the at-fault party and their representatives. We then use them to steer settlement negotiations in your favor and fight for a favorable settlement amount.
Request Compensation Before Time Runs Out
An important advantage of working with our truck accident team is the ability to concentrate on getting well while we concentrate on getting the compensation you deserve for the at-fault party’s negligence. Generally, the personal injury statute of limitations is three years, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101.
Similarly, if someone you love sustained injuries in a truck accident that ended with a fatality, your family can generally file a wrongful death lawsuit within three years of their demise, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904. Complying with the state’s filing deadline is important because you will not be able to seek compensation once it expires. With early intervention, our team ensures timely compliance.
Jarrettsville Truck Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Start Your Free Consultation with the Law Offices of Adam S. Smallow Today
Are you ready to put our truck accident attorney to work fighting for you in Jarrettsville, MD? With our help, you can build a strong case for financial compensation and fight for an out-of-court settlement.
Reach out to one of our Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow team members by calling (410) 777-8960 today. We will offer you a free, no-obligation case review.