Motorcycles offer riders an immense amount of freedom and maneuverability. Yet, these attractive features of riding a motorcycle also make bikers highly susceptible to sustaining severe injuries in the event of a crash.
You should not have to cover your medical bills or property damage when someone else is to blame for your accident. If you suffered catastrophic injuries or your loved one was killed in a motorcycle accident, our Perry Hall, MD motorcycle accident lawyer can assist in recovering compensation on your behalf.
Learn How Our Perry Hall, MD Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Fight for Your Compensation
Once you contact us regarding your motorcycle accident collision in Perry Hall, MD, we will set up a free case review with one of our team members. Over the meeting, we will listen to your story and verify that you have valid grounds to pursue a motorcycle accident case.
Furthermore, you can depend on our Perry Hall personal injury lawyer for the following:
- Investigating your case to uncover the cause of your motorcycle wreck
- Ordering police reports and medical reports
- Filing all case-related paperwork on time
- Gathering various sources of evidence to identify the at-fault parties and prove their negligence
- Communicating with the at-fault party, their insurance, and legal representation
- Negotiating fair compensation that covers the full spectrum of damages you have suffered
- Representing your case in court, if necessary
- Facilitating accessible communication through email, phone, and a unique 24/7 text line
- Referring you to highly qualified medical providers that we send our own friends and families to
- Providing our services on a contingency-fee basis — you do not owe us anything until we recover a settlement for you
You can expect our attorney and legal team to be right by your side every step of the way. Our team is dedicated to managing every aspect of filling and settling a motorcycle accident case.
For legal consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney in Perry Hall, call (410)777-8960
You Can Collect Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident-Related Losses
Since motorcycles lack safety features such as seatbelts and airbags, accidents involving a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle can inflict catastrophic injuries on the biker. Recovering from these injuries can create setbacks in various parts of your life, most of which could be recovered through a settlement.
While investigating your case, we will note the extent and severity of the damages you have suffered. In general, here are some losses you can collect after a motorcycle accident in Perry Hall, MD:
- Current and future medical expenses from the accident
- Costs of lab tests, surgery, imaging scans, and prescription drugs
- Current and future income loss from taking time off from work for recovery
- Reimbursement for loss of earning capacity if you must take a lower-paying job because of the nature of your injuries
- Reimbursement for pain and suffering, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other non-economic losses
If a loved one was killed in a motorcycle crash, we could pursue compensation for funeral and burial expenses through a wrongful death case. Once we have more information about your collision, we will be in a stronger position to detail the complete list of losses you can recover.
Perry Hall Motorcycle Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
You Have Limited Time To Seek Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Under Maryland law, you generally are limited to just three years to file a personal injury lawsuit for compensation against the at-fault party, per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101. If you wait for the statute of limitations to expire before pursuing a case, you will likely lose your right to obtain compensation and hold the liable party accountable. Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904 also gives you three years to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit to seek justice for your loved one’s passing.
We urge you not to wait. The sooner we start, the more time we will have to build a compelling case with convincing arguments. Furthermore, we will also be able to retrieve time-sensitive evidence before it disappears.
Click to contact our Perry Hall Personal Injury Attorneys today
Common Reasons for Motorcycle Accidents in Perry Hall, MD
Motorcycle accidents sometimes occur because of preventable factors that can be attributed to the negligence of a passenger vehicle’s driver.
We have experience in handling motorcycle accidents caused by:
- Recklessly switching lanes
- Passing a motorcycle without checking the rearview mirrors
- Making illegal turns, especially without checking for an oncoming motorcycle
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failing to yield to a motorcyclist
- Not abiding by the traffic rules and regulations
There are certain cases where the accident may occur due to no fault of the driver but because of a defective car part or unsafe road condition. In these cases, we can file a case against other parties, such as a vehicle manufacturer or a local government agency.
To identify who is at fault for the crash or if multiple parties may have contributed to it, we will leverage information-rich assets such as:
- A crash report, which typically includes a description and diagram that narrates how the accident happened and details about the road and weather conditions
- Testimonies from witnesses
- Medical records that document when the injury occurred and its cause
- Photographs and surveillance footage related to the accident or your damages
We do not require you to retain these documents for us. Our team will obtain the necessary reports ourselves.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Allow Us To Review Your Perry Hall, MD Motorcycle Accident Today
If you have suffered injuries or if your loved one was killed in a motorcycle collision, consider reaching out to us right away. Our team will provide you with a free consultation where we will review your case, verify that you have legal grounds to seek compensation, and explain the different ways we will assist you.
From conducting a thorough investigation, proving fault, and calculating your case’s value, to negotiating appropriate compensation, we will handle all aspects of your case. This way, you have more time to heal from your injuries.
Call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow for a free, no-obligation case review with our team today.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form