Motorcyclists are more susceptible to injuries and death in collisions with other vehicles due to their lack of protection. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident in Bowie, Maryland, you can choose to work with a personal injury lawyer from our firm to potentially recover damages.
Our team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow helps motorcyclists facing several financial damages fight for the compensation they need to get back on their feet. Our team can also help surviving families mourning the loss of their loved one if a motorcycle collision caused their death. We offer free initial consultations, in which we can review the case and explain your litigation options.
A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Our Team Can Help You Pursue Compensation
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we serve clients in various cities throughout Maryland, including Bowie. If you are struggling to keep up with the damages that resulted from the motorcycle collision, our legal team wants to help. We can fight for the compensation that fairly covers those damages, including ones you might expect to face in the future.
During a consultation, we can review what physical, financial, and emotional damages you have endured, then help calculate their approximate values—even damages that aren’t monetary-based. We aim to consider all possible factors in your case, as you won’t be able to pursue additional compensation once it is finalized.
Types of Damages
There are two main categories of damages: economic and non-economic losses. These are your financial and non-financial losses, respectively, and there are no set values for what these damages may be worth in a case.
Economic damages may include:
- Current and future medical treatment expenses
- Current and future income loss
- Reduced earning potential
- Property damage
Non-economic damages may include:
- Current and future pain and suffering
- Permanent disability, including vision and hearing loss
- Physical disfigurement, such as scarring
- Emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
There are additional damages you may pursue when filing a wrongful death case on behalf of a deceased loved one. These damages may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of parental guidance, companionship, or love and affection
- Loss of society
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of financial support, benefits, and services by your loved one
We understand that, whether you are mourning a loved one or agonizing over your own injuries, you may be preoccupied with the current circumstances. Our team can manage the case for you while catering to any concerns, and we aim to stay true to your interests when building the case.
For legal consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney in Bowie, call (410)777-8960
Our Legal Team Serving Bowie, MD, Can Build a Comprehensive Motorcycle Accident Case
When you work with a motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our legal team also steps up to work on the case and prepare it for litigation. Once you join our client list, we offer to:
- Investigate the case to identify liable parties, witnesses, and sources for evidence
- Handle communication attempts from insurance companies, attorneys, investigators, and other interested parties
- Refer you to a medical provider from our network of resources should you need treatment
- Provide 24-hour communication access, including a unique texting number you can use to reach us
- Handle administrative work to ensure the legal paperwork of the case is correct and on time
- Appear in negotiation meetings or court hearings to pursue compensation on your behalf
- Provide legal advice whenever you want guidance on making a decision, such as on whether to accept a settlement offer
We Can Negotiate a Favorable Settlement With the Insurance Company
The negotiation process can be time-consuming and challenging on your own. When you trust our law firm to handle your case, we deal with all aspects of communication with the at-fault party and their insurance provider.
We take care of the following aspects of the negotiation process:
- Ensuring your case is accurately valued
- Protecting you from a speedy settlement that falls short of your needs
- Fielding each monetary offer you receive
- Weighing each offer’s pros and cons
Leave the insurance company to us. The final decision to accept an offer is yours to make. Our goal is to ensure you have the information you need to make a well-informed decision and to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
We Will Create a Compelling Evidence File That Supports Your Case
Your motorcycle accident case requires a wide range of evidence to prove the at-fault driver’s negligence. That means proving his duty, breach, causation, and damages.
When we represent you, we collect the following evidence to build your case file:
- Car accident report
- Medical records and bills
- Lay witness statements
- Expert witness reports
- Accident reconstruction reports
- Accident scene photos
- Photos of your injuries
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we order the police report and obtain your medical records for you. Our goal is to build a strong case file and negotiate the best possible outcome of your case.
See Why Previous Clients Leave 5-Star Reviews for Our Law Firm
Our legal team works hard to support your recovery in every way you need. When previous clients leave reviews for our law firm, they say the following:
- Christine Schenning: I can’t say enough about how professional and dedicated the entire staff was. They truly fought for me to get the best outcome possible. I would recommend Adam Smallow to any of my friends and family.
- Lauree Tyler: If you are ever in need of an attorney due to personal injury…I’m telling you the Law Office of Adam Smallow is The BEST…Mr. Smallow and the entire staff are all organized, keep me up to date on the progress of my case…and actually CARE about their clients and their recovery.
Read additional testimonials from satisfied clients on our reviews page and watch video testimonials to learn more about how hard our entire team goes to bat for you.
The Benefits of Our Contingency Fee Agreement
Our law firm will accept your car accident case on a contingency fee basis, which means you will have no upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to your pursuit of financial recovery.
To ensure you can hold the at-fault driver responsible for their negligence, we will prove their negligence, handle the paperwork and documentation, and negotiate with the at-fault driver. If your case has to go to court (this is rare), we will also represent you there.
You owe us nothing if your case does not result in a financial award. Our law firm is only compensated when we recover damages for you.
Bowie Motorcycle Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Reach Out to the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow About Your Bowie, MD, Motorcycle Accident Case
If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident in Bowie, call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow to see if you might have a case against a negligent party, such as the other driver. A personal injury lawyer from our team may be able to help hold them accountable and have them compensate you for the damages.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form