If you were recently in a car accident in Dundalk, Maryland, you may be entitled to receive compensation if:
- You sustained bodily injuries.
- You suffered significant property damage to your vehicle.
- You lost a loved one in the accident.
The Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow can help you with your case for damages suffered and fight for compensation. We offer free case assessments to discuss how a car accident lawyer from our team can help you.
You May Be Able to Get Compensation From the Liable Party
When pursuing compensation, you must calculate the value of the damages you suffered. We can help you figure out this estimate by evaluating your economic and non-economic losses, which are your financial and general losses, respectively.
When we represent you, our goal is to ensure no valid expenses and losses are overlooked or omitted. Our goal is to ensure your case is resolved with the best possible outcome for you and your family.
We Will First Calculate Your Financial Losses
Economic losses include any financial expense, loss, or debt you now have due to the car accident or your injuries. These losses may include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Costs to repair your vehicle if it was damaged in the accident
- Costs to replace your vehicle if it was totaled in the accident
- The income you lost because you needed to treat or recover from your injuries
- The income you expect to lose because your injuries are long-term or permanent
- Mileage costs for traveling to doctor’s appointments if your physician is far from your home
Next, We Will Assign a Financial Value to Your General Losses
Non-economic losses are based on the physical and emotional pain you suffered, so they are more subjective and do not immediately have a monetary value. Our team can use formulas accepted by the courts to assign a value to these damages.
General losses may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Losses related to living with a permanent disability, such as vision loss
- Losses related to disfigurement, such as scarring and burn marks
- Diminished quality of life if you lost a sense of independence due to your injuries
- Emotional distress or mental anguish
Other losses may be listed in your compensation demands, depending on how the car accident affected your life personally.
For legal consultation with a car accident attorney in Dundalk, call (410)777-8960
Our Team Will Work to Help You Build Your Car Accident Case
When you become a client of the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we will be there for you whenever you have questions or concerns about your case. You can reach us via phone or text anytime, any day, as our team is available 24/7.
Other services we offer include:
- Private investigation: We will identify who may be liable for your damages and search for evidence to support your case.
- Legal paperwork: We can fill out and file paperwork on your behalf so that it is accurate and correct.
- Legal representation: Whether at the negotiation table or the court floor, we will represent your case and advocate for your interests.
- Legal guidance and referral: If you ever want advice on a settlement offer or another legal decision, we will be here for you. Also, should you need medical treatment, we can refer you to someone we know and trust.
Understand Our Law Firm’s Fee Structure
Our law firm is passionate about fighting for the rights of car accident victims. Since there can be a variety of car factors that make your car accident case complicated — hit and run drivers, accidents involving multiple vehicles, and accidents involving government-owned vehicles—your case can be complicated.
At no upfront or out-of-pocket cost, we take on the hard work of building your case by:
- Identifying the at-fault party or parties
- Proving their negligence and liability
- Negotiate a fair financial settlement
We absorb all the costs of building your case and are only compensated when we recover a financial award for you. Your case is a priority to every member of our team, so we work hard to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to recover.
We Take Care of Evidence Collection While You Focus on Getting Better
While you do, we get to work preparing your case against the at-fault party. Since car accident cases are more likely to get settled out of court rather than in, we build a strong evidence file for you that steers your case toward a settlement.
The evidence file we build for you will contain:
- A copy of your police report, which we obtain for you
- Your medical records and bills from all treatment facilities
- Repair and replacement estimates for your damaged vehicle
- Copies of your financial records to prove your income loss
- Written statements from lay and expert witnesses
- Photos of your injuries and of the accident scene
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we know how hard it can be to recover from the physical and emotional aftermath of a car accident. Our legal team is committed to ensuring you have the time you need to focus on your recovery, so we handle all aspects of evidence collection for you.
Dundalk Car Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
What Happens If My Loved One Passes Away Before They Can File?
In worst-case scenarios, car accident victims are unable to fight for justice due to suffering severe, fatal injuries. However, that does not mean you and your family have no legal options. Should your loved one pass away before being able to take civil action, you may be able to do so on their behalf.
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of financial support from your loved one
- Inherited medical debt from your loved one
- Emotional damages, such as loss of companionship and parental guidance
Our team can handle several duties on your behalf while you cope with your significant loss.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow
When they talk about their experience with our client-focused team, clients we have helped in the past say the following:
- Michelle Barr: “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! There are not enough words in the world to describe my highest recommendation for the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow…if you’re looking for legal representation on any personal injury situation, you should absolutely, unequivocally, and without a doubt—call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow!”
- Vernon Fuller: “I would like to thank Adam…and the rest of the team from the Law Offices of Adam M Smallow for the hard work and dedication with my auto accident! I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a…team that works very hard for you and is very understanding!”
We never stop fighting for people just like you who were injured by someone else’s negligence. Our client reviews page is packed with testimonials like these from satisfied previous clients.
Click to contact our Dundalk Personal Injury Attorneys today
Let the Law Offices Of Adam M. Smallow Help You Build Your Case
If you are facing financial setbacks due to injuries you sustained in a car accident in Dundalk, a car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow can help you fight for compensation. Call today for a free case evaluation and learn how our team can help you build your case. You may be entitled to financial recovery, and we want to help you fight for it.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form