]The aftermath of a fatal truck accident can leave you and your family dealing with intense sorrow and grief. Besides the emotional toll, your family will have the unexpected burden of making funeral arrangements. In addition to these costs, your loved one could have final medical bills to add to your financial burden.
A Largo truck accident attorney from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers could help to relieve some of the economic strain you face by filing a claim to seek compensation for your losses. Our personal injury attorneys can help by investigating the accident and building a case for your family. While we handle the legal issues, your family can grieve the loss of your loved one in peace.
You Could Recover Compensation After a Largo Fatal Truck Accident
If your loved one passed away in a fatal truck accident because of someone else’s actions, you could seek compensation. Our legal team can advocate aggressively for you to seek maximum compensation for your losses. Examples of damages you could recover after a fatal truck accident in Largo include:
- Medical care costs: After the accident, your loved one was most likely transported to the hospital in an ambulance, where they would have received emergency room care. Although your loved one passed away, they could still accrue medical bills. You can seek compensation to cover the costs of that emergency medical care.
- Your loved one’s lost earnings: If your loved one provided financially for the family, you could seek compensation for their future lost income. That way, your family could still receive the necessary financial support you need to survive.
- The costs of a funeral or burial: The cost of celebrating the life of your loved one after their death could get expensive. You could seek compensation for those costs through your claim.
- Loss of consortium damages: The law allows surviving family members to seek compensation for the loss of support and companionship your loved one provided. We can fight to prove you suffered this loss because of the death of your loved one.
It is essential that you seek the compensation that you are entitled to after the loss of a loved one. Allow our fatal truck accident lawyers in Largo to handle your claim. You can work towards the path of healing when we address legal issues on your behalf.
For legal consultation with a fatal truck accident attorney in Largo, call (410)777-8960
Benefits of Choosing Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers as Your Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer
Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers has extensive knowledge of the legal system and experience handling cases like yours, which allows us to build a robust case on your behalf. When you entrust us to take on your case, you can notice advantages, such as:
- Free consultations: We want to hear your story. You can talk about the accident and how it has impacted you and your family’s life during a free consultation. We want to give those who have lost a loved one an opportunity to learn about their legal options without worrying about the cost. You can learn a lot about a potential case by speaking to our firm.
- Responsive communication: We strive to provide responsive communication to each of our clients. When you reach out to us, you can expect a response quickly. Also, you can reach someone through our 24/7 call service when you need an answer quickly.
- Compassionate legal representation: Dealing with the death of a loved one can cause intense grief. We understand what you’re going through. We want to provide you with compassion and support throughout your case so that you feel the peace you need during this time.
We promise to provide you with these benefits when you choose the Largo fatal truck accident lawyers from Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers.
Our Past Clients Have Had Positive Experiences With Our Firm
In the past, we have helped many clients reach favorable outcomes with their cases. Statements that our past clients have said about the legal services at Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers include:
- “Adam was extremely easy to get a hold of even before I was a client. He kept communication open and made sure I was aware of everything involved. He was even very flexible with a court date mishap on my part! Everything was dismissed because of Adam’s methods and professionalism, and I will and have already recommended the Smallow Law Offices to friends and colleagues.” – Carlo
- “Adam Smallow provides exceptional legal work with prompt, personal service. Mr. Smallow is credible, honest, extremely hard-working, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend anyone in the Baltimore, MD area to use his firm!” – Dana
To learn more about how our clients feel about our legal team, take a look at our reviews.
Largo Fatal Truck Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyers Can Help You Identify the Liable Party
Several parties with potential liability could exist after a fatal truck accident. Our attorneys can conduct a comprehensive investigation to identify the appropriate liable party. Once identified, you can pursue legal action against them. Potentially responsible parties in a fatal truck accident case could include:
- The truck driver: In addition to negligent driving, if the accident occurred because the truck driver did not follow regulations put in place by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), you could file a claim against the driver. Examples of violating regulations could include driving over the hours of service or having a blood alcohol content of .04.
- The trucking company: FMCSA regulations also extend to the trucking company. If poor truck maintenance or improper cargo loading caused the accident, you could file a claim against the trucking company.
- A third-party driver: If a third-party driver caused the accident, such as a driver cutting off the truck, you could file a claim against them.
You may even have grounds to file a claim with a local municipality. Our Largo fatal truck accident attorneys can organize the necessary evidence to prove who caused the accident.
Contact Our Fatal Truck Accident Attorneys to Learn About Your Legal Options
If you are currently dealing with the aftermath of a fatal truck accident, contact us today. We can immediately start working on your case and take the legal matters off your hands. Bear in mind that the state’s statute of limitations on wrongful death, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904, only affords you three years from your loved one’s passing to seek compensation. Therefore, you should contact us soon after.