Any type of car accident can be a dangerous event. A rollover accident—where the car repeatedly flips over—can leave you with potentially life-threatening injuries. If you or a loved one was injured in this type of accident, our Chestertown car accident lawyer will take on the at-fault driver and their insurance company. We will document the cause of your accident and its resulting costs.
Our Chestertown personal injury lawyer will investigate your accident, collect evidence, and handle all interactions with the insurance provider or their adjuster. At MD Accident Law, our familiarity with state and local law means we know how to build strong compensation cases for the injured clients we represent.
Understand Your Compensation Options After a Chestertown Rollover Accident
Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 11-109 describes the economic and non-economic damages the state allows you to recover after a negligence-based accident. These include:
- Medical bills and related expenses
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Car damage, destruction, or diminishment
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
You can also recover compensation for the diminished quality of your life. No two injury victims will have an identical set of recoverable damages. Our case assessment team will collect bills and receipts that back up your specific compensation request.
We Support Families After a Fatal Chestertown Rollover Accident
Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 11-108 describes who can recover wrongful death damages and the types of compensation available to the decedent’s survivors. They include:
- Mental anguish
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of society and companionship
- Loss of comfort and protection
- Loss of marital or parental care
- Loss of counsel or guidance
Families who can recover a financial award typically include the decedent’s parents, spouse, and children. Our entire team extends our heartfelt condolences and our commitment to pursue appropriate damages for your family.
Maryland’s Statute of Limitations Is an Important Part of Your Chestertown Case
Filing your lawsuit on time is a critical part of recovering damages since the court will not allow you to file your lawsuit late. It will likely dismiss a lawsuit filed after the statute of limitations. In general:
- Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-01 establishes the personal injury statute of limitations, which is generally three years.
- Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904 establishes the wrongful death statute of limitations, which is also generally three years.
Even when you know the time limits that apply to your case, it can still be difficult to comply, since the filing deadline can fluctuate. Our personal injury lawyers will explain how the circumstances of your case might alter the filing deadline and the steps we take toward compliance.
For legal consultation with a rollover accident attorney in Chestertown, call (410)777-8960
How Our Rollover Accident Lawyer Proves the Cause of Your Chestertown Accident
Our personal injury attorneys will start building your case by proving the legal elements of negligence that entitle you to compensation from the at-fault driver. They include duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages.
Our investigative team at MD Accident Law proves these required elements with a robust evidence collection. The evidence we collect will also help us steer your case toward a settlement rather than a lengthy trial.
Evidence We Collect to Document Your Chestertown Rollover Accident
We know the importance of comprehensive evidence collection after a rollover accident, so we collect your:
- Medical records and bills to prove your injury’s cause and costs
- Employment records to prove the value of your lost income
- Police report to obtain contact details, notes, and diagrams
- Accident scene photos and photos of your car and injuries
- Statements lay and expert witnesses and first responders
Our investigative team will not ask you or your family to compile evidence while you are recovering. Instead, we handle evidence collection, including ordering police, medical, and other records for you.
Chestertown Rollover Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
How Our Rollover Accident Attorney Supports Chestertown, MD Injury Victims
Our law firm is dedicated to providing injured clients with the support they need as they recover from a car accident. In fact, we focus on your case so you can focus on healing. We even suggest the top-quality medical providers we trust to treat our own team members and families.
With over a decade of legal experience, we will:
- Compile a solid evidence collection
- Explain your rights per Maryland law
- Consult medical and financial experts
- Draft and file your insurance or court case
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Provide phone, email, and 24/7 text availability
We care about our clients and helping them after an accident, so we offer a no-fee guarantee that means you can get started on your rollover accident case right away and at no risk to you.
Five-Star Reviews for MD Accident Law
On our reviews page, you will find testimonials and recommendations like the following from previous clients:
- Stephanie: “I highly recommend the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow. Mr. Smallow is hard-working and committed to supporting his clients. He is very well-connected in the Baltimore community and with other lawyers. He is easy to talk to and eager to help.”
- Frank J.: “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important, and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.”
Every member of our client-focused team treats you like a person, not a case file, and gives your case the time and attention it needs and deserves.
Call Our Rollover Accident Team at (410) 777-8960
If you or a loved one was injured in a rollover collision, our law firm will support your request for financial compensation. Our Chestertown rollover accident lawyer will also advocate for you if your family lost a loved one in an accident.