A rollover is one of the most dangerous types of car accidents. It can result in devastating injuries and fatalities. If you or a loved one was injured or a loved one was fatally injured in such a crash, we can demand compensation for your pain and suffering, lost income, and medical bills in an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Leave all the details of your case to our team. Our Aberdeen rollover accident lawyer can speak with all interested parties in your case—the negligent driver, their insurance company, and their legal representative. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, we work hard to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Characteristics of a Rollover Accident
When a car is hit at a high rate of speed or while traveling on a curb or incline, it risks rolling over. This repeated rolling can lead to life-threatening injuries. If an occupant is ejected from the vehicle, they could lose their life.
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), in a rollover accident, your car could:
- Come to rest on its side
- Come to rest upside down
- Strike numerous objects and surfaces
Our car accident lawyer serving Aberdeen can obtain your police report, mechanic’s records, and photos of your car. These items may prove its post-accident condition. Along with an estimate of its replacement value, it will establish the amount we demand on your behalf for vehicle replacement.
For legal consultation with a rollover accident attorney in Aberdeen, call (410)777-8960
Recovering Compensation After a Rollover Accident in Aberdeen
Assessing your recoverable damages and assigning a value to your case can be more difficult than you think. When we handle your case, we take time to uncover the range of damages you are entitled to receive, which may include:
- Known and anticipated medical bills
- Known and anticipated lost income
- Property repair or replacement value
- Lasting disability and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Your Right to Compensation Could Depend on the Accumulated Evidence
When we build your case file, our goal is to tell the story of the accident, support your version of the events that led to it, and document your recoverable damages. We can obtain:
- Documents, including your medical records, the car accident report, and accident reconstruction analysis
- Financial records, including your medical bills, salary history, and vehicle replacement estimates
- Images and footage, including accident scene and injury photos and dashcam, security, and surveillance video
We do more than collect your evidence. We also submit it to the at-fault party’s insurance and legal representatives and use it to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
We field each settlement offer you receive, weigh the pros and cons of each, and negotiate with the insurance company. The final choice to accept or reject an offer is always yours, so we work hard to guide you toward a well-informed decision.
Aberdeen Rollover Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Rollover Accident Attorneys Can Help You Comply With Maryland’s Statute of Limitations
You generally have three years to file a lawsuit after a rollover accident. Complying with the filing deadline can be difficult since several factors can cause the effective date to change. Still, in most cases:
- The statutory clock on personal injury lawsuits starts running on the date of the accident, per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101.
- The statutory clock on wrongful death lawsuits starts running on the date of a loved one’s demise, per Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904.
With enough notice from you, we can meet the filing deadline and avoid the costly consequences of filing too late.
Even our fee structure supports your ability to file your lawsuit on time by letting you get started at no upfront or out-of-pocket cost. Our fee structure is also risk-free. That means that our attorneys only receive a payment if they reach a settlement or court award on your behalf.
Our Rollover Accident Lawyers Are Service-Oriented and Client-Focused
When you become a client, you enjoy 360-degree support from our entire team right from the start. To support your physical recovery, we may recommend healthcare from the same highly qualified medical providers we trust with our staff and our own families.
To bolster and support your financial recovery, we offer a free initial consultation, no-fee guarantee, and 24/7 availability when you need it. Our team will:
- Document your injuries, expenses, and other losses
- Determine the value of your case
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Represent you in a trial, if needed
We know how difficult it can be to wait for your case to conclude, so we can provide you with ongoing updates as your case progresses.
Reviews from Satisfied Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers Clients
Browse our reviews page to see what previous clients say about working with our results-driven legal team:
- Cameron: Adam Smallow is a genuine human being first and a phenomenal lawyer second…[he] represented me with integrity and accuracy…Adam Smallow is EXTRAordinary. His ‘EXTRA’ resides in his humanity, integrity, and work ethic.
- Jay: It is critical that the lawyer is responsive and prompt. Adam is very responsive. He also achieves excellent results. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Our entire team is committed to your case, so you can rely on us to provide responsive, communicative service and treat you like a person, not a case file.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Rollover Accident Team for a Free Consultation Today
After a rollover accident, our law firm can help you hold the other party accountable, whether you were hurt in the crash or a loved one did not survive it. At Adam Smallow Injury Lawyers, our Aberdeen rollover accident lawyer will demand financial recovery and negotiate for the best possible outcome for your case.
Let us put our 10+ years of experience behind your case. Get started by contacting our case review team to explore your compensation options today.