If your family lost a loved one in a recent car accident, our Bel Air North, MD fatal car accident lawyer can help you fight to recover financial compensation. We will identify the at-fault driver, prove their financial liability, and ensure the right family members request damages. We can also negotiate your settlement for you.
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, we won’t stop fighting for fair and appropriate compensation for your family. In addition to other wrongful death damages, our law firm can fight to ensure the at-fault party compensates you for the costs of making your loved one’s final arrangements. Get started today with a free review of your case.
Our Law Office Will Fight for Your Family’s Financial Recovery After a Fatal Car Accident
Building a solid case is a challenging legal undertaking. When our Bel Air North car accident lawyer handles your case, we will:
- Investigate the cause of your loved one’s death
- Calculate the potential financial value of your case
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Handle all case-related communication
- Meet with the liable party’s legal team or insurer
- Address your ongoing questions and concerns
- Provide regular updates on the progress of your case
When you trust our law firm to represent you, we make sure you can contact us via phone, email, or a unique text number for 24/7 text communication. We will even recommend medical providers we trust with our own staff and families.
We Can Represent You on a Contingency-Fee Basis
When you hire our firm, you will owe us nothing upfront or out-of-pocket. Our law firm does everything we can to build your case and fight for the compensation your family needs and deserves. We cover all costs related to your case until it is won or settled.
You do not have to wait to get the legal support you need right from the start. We will only ask for payment after you have recovered compensation. Our firm will take a percentage of your settlement award as payment for our services.
Read About Our History of Client Satisfaction
When previous clients share their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- “The professionalism and service I’ve received from Adam Smallow has exceeded my expectations…Adam has been personally involved and took care of everything that I requested, on the very same day.” – Joe B.
- “It is critical that the lawyer is responsive and prompt. Adam is very responsive. He also achieves excellent results. I recommend him wholeheartedly.” – Jay
Every client our law firm represents is a priority to our team. We work hard to treat you like an individual and ensure your case gets the focus it needs.
For legal consultation with a fatal car accident attorney in Bel Air, call (410)777-8960
Don’t Wait To Get Started on Your Bel Air North, MD Wrongful Death Case
We are sometimes able to settle fatal car accident cases through out-of-court negotiations. If this is not the case, we can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit. You must file your case on time. According to the statute of limitations, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904, you generally have three years to file.
Many factors can alter the filing deadline, and our lawyer can explain them when you work with us. If your lawsuit is not filed on time, your family could inadvertently forfeit the right to file it at all. Our law firm can ensure you understand the statute of limitations that applies to your case.
Bel Air Fatal Car Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Damages Our Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Can Request for Your Family
We extend our condolences for the loss of your loved one. Our team can fight for you to help your family get the justice you deserve. Compensation can help your family pay for some of the costs associated with your loved one’s passing. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of their contributions to the family
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Loss of guidance and support
The damages you can recover will depend on the unique facts of your case. When we assign a value to your case, we start with a careful and detailed look at your family’s specific expenses and losses.
The Role of Negligence in a Fatal Car Accident Case
When someone else’s actions are the cause of your family’s loss, you must prove they are at fault to recover compensation. Our fatal car accident lawyer serving families in Bel Air North, MD will help you establish the following elements of negligence to prove the other party’s fault:
- The liable party has a duty of care to drive carefully according to the rules of the road
- They breached their duty of care by not acting in a reasonably cautious manner
- The at-fault party’s actions were the cause of the accident and your loved one’s death
- Your family suffered damages as a result of the accident
Our client-focused team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow will document the at-fault party’s negligence and financial liability.
Leave Evidence Collection to Our Investigative Team
Proving negligence means a thorough investigation and comprehensive evidence collection. Our investigative team will collect the following on behalf of your family:
- Medical records that prove the cause of any injuries your loved one sustained
- Employment and income history records that prove your loved one’s income
- Car accident report that proves the accident’s cause and contributing factors
- Security, surveillance, dashboard camera, and smartphone photos and video footage
While you spend time with your family, our team can gather evidence. You do not have to contribute to evidence collection to build a strong case. Leave all the legal details to our team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
After the loss of a loved one, the last thing your family wants is to delve into a complex legal case. Our fatal car accident lawyer helps Bel Air North, MD families like yours identify the at-fault party and hold them accountable for their actions. Contact our team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow to start exploring your options for financial recovery today.