I-95 is one of Florida’s most dangerous highways. The density of traffic, speed of moving vehicles, and constant construction make it hazardous for even experienced motorists. Now, thanks to the rise of e-commerce, there are more trucks on I-95 than ever before.
If you suffered harm in a truck accident on I-95, the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow can pursue compensation. Our team will lead your case from beginning to end, from its initial filing to its closing arguments. We’re ready to explore your options now during a free case review.
Recoverable Damages for a Truck Accident on I-95 in Florida
We will fight to recover compensation for all of your damages, including:
- Lost income
- Your vehicle’s repairs
- A new vehicle, if yours is totaled
- Pain and suffering
- Lost earning power
- Healthcare costs
- Funeral costs (if you lost a loved one)
- Various out-of-pocket expenses, such as childcare and transportation costs
Our team will value your economic and non-economic damages. Yet, to pursue these losses, you must file your lawsuit within Florida’s statute of limitations. You generally have four years to file your case, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Filing your case on time preserves your right to legal action through the court system.
For legal consultation with a Personal Injury attorney in Florida, call (410)777-8960
Our Legal Team Is Ready To Manage Your Case-Related Obligations
In addition to determining the cause of your truck accident, our firm will manage each of your case’s obligations. An attorney from our firm can:
- Secure the medical care that you need
- Secure documentation of your medical care (and other damages)
- Obtain and preserve relevant evidence
- Gather supporting testimony
- Communicate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Order the police report
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Complete any necessary trial
Our firm will protect your rights by protecting you from the other parties. For instance, the liable insurance company may throw up roadblocks to prevent you from recovering damages. The other party may even blame you for the accident, hoping to delay the claims process.
A Florida I-95 truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow will face all challenges head-on. You don’t need to deal with complex legal challenges right now. Let us fight for you.
Florida I-95 Truck Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
We Will Determine the Cause of Your Truck Accident on I-95
To pursue compensation for your losses, we must determine what caused your accident. In turn, this will let us determine fault and liability for your damages. After evaluating your losses, we may determine one or more of the following factors caused your collision:
- Driver error: According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), most trucking accidents arise from driver error. Statistically, driver error is the most likely cause of your accident. If a driver’s negligent actions caused your accident, we can pursue compensation from either them or their insurer.
- Vehicle defects: A defect in the truck or your vehicle may have caused your collision. Here, a vehicle’s manufacturer could be liable for your injury-related expenses. If so, we can explore filing a product liability claim.
- Dangerous road conditions: Potholes, dangerous construction, uneven roadways, and other dangerous road conditions can cause truck accidents on I-95. When these unsafe conditions cause accidents, local or state government agencies could be liable for your losses.
Each truck accident on I-95 occurs in a unique way. Our firm will determine the exact cause of your accident and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Our Clients Explain the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow Difference
Our former clients have shared this feedback with us:
- “I have used Adam a few times for myself and once for my son. I have dealt with attorneys my entire life and all have been very caring and made me feel confident until delivery of the retainer. Once they got the money, it seemed that they did not care as much for the case. Adam, on the other hand, is very energetic, knowledgeable, and caring from start to finish. He really makes you feel that you have a good guy on your side.” – Kelvin, former client
- “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank, former client
We try to provide such positive experiences to each client we represent.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Frequently Asked Questions About Truck Accident Cases
We understand you may have many questions about the legal process, as well as other aspects of your case. We’ve compiled some inquiries we frequently get:
What Information Could Support My Case?
Supporting information in your case could comprise:
- The police report
- Traffic camera footage
- The truck’s black box data
- Information from witnesses
- Your medical records
- Your injury-related billing statements and invoices
We may also use testimony from accident reconstruction analysts to support your compensation claim.
What Injuries Warrant Compensation?
Many clients come to us asking: “Are my injuries serious enough to pursue an injury case?” If you suffered harm because of another party’s negligence, you can seek compensation.
We’ve advocated for injured claimants suffering from:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Nerve damage
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bones
How Much Does It Cost To Hire an I-95 Truck Accident Lawyer?
Our team is ready to start building your case today at no upfront cost. We work on contingency, so we charge nothing until your case concludes. Some of your case’s settlement or court award will go toward our attorney’s fees.
Call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow Today To Complete a Free Consultation
You don’t have to put off seeking legal help any longer. Our team is ready to make the claims process as easy as possible for you and your loved ones.
Call the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow today for your free consultation.