If your family lost a loved one in a car accident, you could hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions. Your family may be entitled to recover a range of wrongful death damages. Our Fallston car accident lawyer will explain your rights and how we can pursue compensation from the at-fault party and their insurance company.
The loss of a loved one is always difficult. When your loss is caused by someone else’s negligence, it can make a challenging situation even more stressful. At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our legal team can help. We will deal with the insurance company and handle the negotiation process.
Let Our Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Build a Strong Case for Your Family
In the aftermath of an unexpected loss, your family deserves time to cope. While you focus on taking care of your family, our Fallston personal injury lawyer will:
- Calculate the value of your recoverable damages
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Compile compelling evidence and documents that prove how the accident occurred
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Speak with involved parties on your behalf
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Clarify complex legal terminology and jargon
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
Our legal team will deal with the insurance company and fight hard to negotiate a fair settlement for you. If one cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take your case to court for resolution.
What it Means To Work With Our Client-Focused Law Firm
Every member of our team cares about our clients. We are passionate about helping you recover from your family’s loss. You have our commitment to provide clear communication throughout your case. We will provide you with a unique number for 24/7 text communication, and you can also reach us by calling or sending us an email.
For legal consultation with a fatal car accident attorney in Fallston, call (410)777-8960
Our Previous Clients Have Left Positive Reviews About Our Firm
When clients we represented in the past talk about our legal team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank J.
- “I highly recommend the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow. Mr. Smallow is hard working and committed to supporting his clients…He is easy to talk to and eager to help.” – Stephanie
When you work with MD Accident Law, our team will ensure you feel supported throughout your case.
Fallston Fatal Car Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
Our Contingency Fee Structure Means You Can Get Started Right Away
When our law firm accepts your case, we do so on a contingency-fee basis. Here is how that benefits you:
- You pay no upfront costs
- We cover all expenses until your case is settled
- We can draft and file your case without charging you
Our Fallston, MD fatal car accident attorney will not expect or accept payment until your case is resolved. Once your case is settled, our team will collect an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment.
Compensation Your Family Can Seek After a Fatal Car Accident in Fallston, MD
While we know nothing can atone for the loss of someone you love, the at-fault driver should be held accountable for their actions. We will hold the at-fault driver responsible for the cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial.
Additional wrongful death damages we help you recover include:
- Loss of loved your one’s income
- Loss of their domestic contributions
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of guidance
- Loss of support
Our law firm will assess your case and help you recover the compensation your family needs and deserves.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Maryland’s Statute of Limitations Affects Your Case
Your family has a limited amount of time to file a wrongful death lawsuit. In general, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904 gives you up to three years to file your lawsuit. If it is not filed on time:
- You may not be able to file it at all
- It will likely be dismissed, which means you cannot recover compensation
In either case, you could be left with no legal avenue that compels the at-fault driver to compensate you. When our law firm represents you, we ensure your lawsuit is filed on time.
What You Should Know About Proving Negligence and Liability in Car Accident Cases
To pursue justice from the person whose actions led to your loved one’s demise, the state requires proof of their negligence. Our fatal car accident lawyer serving Fallston, MD will prove the at-fault party:
- Owed your loved one a duty of care
- Breached their duty to provide it
- Caused your loved one’s demise
- Caused your family to suffer damages
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our familiarity with state and local law means we can build a strong case for you. We will explain the legal parameters of your case, including your family’s rights and the negligent party’s responsibilities.
Our Law Firm Will Collect and Organize Evidence To Prove Liability
Some fatal car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the collected evidence. To prove the at-fault party was responsible for your family’s loss, our legal team will collect evidence that includes:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Written prognosis
- Proof of income
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We do more than collect evidence for you. We use it to steer your case toward a fair and appropriate settlement for your family.
Get Help Fighting for Your Family’s Financial Recovery
If your family is struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one who passed away in a car accident, you do not have to navigate the financial recovery process on your own. At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our Fallston, MD fatal car accident lawyer can help you.
Call us to speak to one of our team members in a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We can explain more about your financial recovery options.