You should consider hiring a lawyer near you in Maryland after a motorcycle accident to ensure your personal injury case is complete, accurately valued, and filed on time to comply with the state’s statute of limitations. Your lawyer can also help identify the at-fault party and handle communication and negotiations with their insurance company.
You should hire a Maryland personal injury lawyer after a motorcycle accident or any severity you experienced. A lawyer can be helpful in complex cases that involve multiple vehicles or an at-fault driver who tries to place any liability on you. This last detail is critical. Maryland will bar you from receiving any compensation if the other party assigns any part of the blame to you.
How Our MD Accident Law Team Can Strengthen Your Case
Building a personal injury case and proving someone else is liable for your injuries and damages can be a complex undertaking. Many people hire an attorney to represent them for this reason. When you trust our law firm with your case, we do the hard work for you. Our personal injury team members:
- Handle the insurance company for you
- Accurately calculate your financial damages
- Establish proof of the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Search for accident scene photos and video footage
We also collect the evidence that proves negligence and leads to compensation. Because most personal injury cases settle out of court, our team works hard on your evidence file to obtain the best possible financial settlement for you.
Damages We Fight for During Settlement Negotiations
Our team assigns a carefully calculated financial value to your injuries before we start the negotiation process. Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible outcome to cover the costs of your:
- Current and future medical, rehabilitation, and therapy costs
- Current and future loss of income and loss of earning capacity
- Repair, replacement, or diminished value of your motorcycle
- Reasonable funeral and burial expenses, where applicable
We also help you request compensation for intangible damages, including lasting or permanent physical impairments or disfiguring injuries, and for your physical and emotional pain and suffering.
Do Not Delay Your Request for Compensation
In Maryland, various factors can affect how much time you have to file a lawsuit, including the age of injury victims and the date of demise of fatally injured victims. Our team will comply with the relevant statutory filing deadline in your case:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is also generally three years, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904.
If you fail to comply with the statute of limitations deadline, you might not be able to compel the at-fault driver to compensate you. When we represent you, our lawyer ensures we file your case on time.
For legal consultation, call (410)777-8960
Evidence We Collect to Support Your Request for Compensation
We obtain evidence for your case file so that you can focus on getting well. We also organize and present your evidence to the at-fault party and their insurer. Your case file will include accident-related documents, such as:
- Medical records
- Income records
- Accident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
Your physical and emotional recovery is important to our team, too, so we provide 24/7 phone, email, and text access to ensure you can reach our team at any time. We also recommend the same medical professionals we send our own friends, family, and team members to for treatment.
See What Previous Clients Say About Our Law Firm
When you are ready to select a personal injury law firm to represent you, reviews from previous clients may help you get an idea of how we serve our clients. On our client reviews page, our past clients say:
- “Adam…is very energetic, knowledgeable, and caring from start to finish. He really makes you feel that you have a good guy on your side.” – Kelvin
- “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded…he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank J.
- Mr. Smallow is credible, honest, extremely hard-working, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend anyone in the Baltimore, MD area to use his firm!” – Dana
Your case is a priority for every member of our team. We work hard to make sure you—and your case—get the support and attention to detail that you deserve.
Review Your MD Motorcycle Accident Case with Our Team
If a motorcycle accident injured you in Maryland, you should hire a personal injury lawyer to help you prove the at-fault driver’s negligence that entitles you to compensation. Find out more about how we may be able to help you by calling the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow team at (410) 777-8960 today.
Call or text (410)777-8960 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form