Motorcycles provide less protection than other vehicles, making motorcycle riders susceptible to devastating injuries. If you were injured because of another party’s actions, our Ellicott City, MD motorcycle accident lawyer can help you pursue compensation.
We will investigate your accident, identify the negligent driver, and pursue compensation from their insurer. Our law firm will also carefully assess and document the damages you are entitled to recover. Our legal team at the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow will review your case at no cost or obligation. We will explain your rights and clarify the at-fault driver’s responsibilities.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Support You Throughout Your Case
According to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), head injuries are often the result of motorcycle accidents. Additional injuries can include road rash, broken limbs, and back and shoulder injuries. While you focus on your recovery, our Ellicott City personal injury lawyer will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Calculate the value of your recoverable economic and non-economic damages
- Compile supportive evidence
- Handle all case-related communication
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Answer your legal questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
- Be available to respond to your phone calls, emails, and texts
Our law firm can also suggest highly qualified health care providers — the same ones our own staff and families would go to.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend The Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow
Our law firm works hard to understand the needs of injured clients and to treat every client like a person, not a case file. Previous clients say the following:
- “I was in a serious motorcycle accident…I lacked any medical insurance to cover nearly $100,000 in bills…Adam was able to work with the doctors, hospital, rehabilitation center and insurance companies to greatly reduce my medical fees and to maximize the insurance payments beyond my wildest dreams.” – John N.
- “Adam M. Smallow is great and knows how to fight for the outcome you want and won’t stop until he has succeeded. Adam Smallow was great at making me feel very important and he treated my case with the utmost professionalism.” – Frank J.
You can count on our law firm to fight for the settlement you need to move forward after a motorcycle accident in Ellicott City, MD.
Our Payment Is Contingent on Your Financial Recovery
You should not let your assumptions about the cost of an attorney discourage you from seeking legal assistance. Our firm is affordable. When we accept your case, we do so on a contingency-fee basis. It will cost you nothing upfront or out of your own pocket to get the legal care you need.
We will absorb all the costs of building your case and will only receive compensation after we help you recover a fair settlement. The payment we receive will be a percentage of your compensation.
For legal consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney in Ellicott City, call (410)777-8960
You Could Recover Damages After A Motorcycle Accident
After your accident, you can request economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault party. Economic damages can include:
- Medical bills
- Income loss
- Motorcycle damage
- Motorcycle loss
Non-economic recoverable damages can include:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
When we manage your case, we will account for all of your losses. We can assign a value to your non-economic damages to help you receive compensation for them.
You Have a Limited Amount of Time To File a Case in Ellicott City
To ensure you can recover the damages you are owed, our law firm will file your lawsuit within the limitations imposed by the state. In general, you have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit, according to Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 5-101.
You will generally have three years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, as well. This is outlined in the wrongful death statute of limitations, Md. Cts. & Jud. Proc. Code § 3-904.
The sooner you put our team to work, the more time we have to build a strong case for you. Early involvement in your case means we can speak to witnesses while their memories are fresh. It also means we can investigate the accident scene and surrounding area for supporting photos and video footage.
Ellicott City Motorcycle Accident Attorney (410)777-8960
We Can Prove the Cause of Your Ellicott City, MD Motorcycle Accident
When our motorcycle accident lawyer in Ellicott City, MD represents you, we conduct an investigation to establish liability. We can prove the at-fault party was liable by establishing negligence. Our investigation can show:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of reasonable care
- They breached their duty of care by demonstrating negligence
- Their negligence caused your motorcycle accident
- The accident caused you to suffer damages
At the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow, our legal team can use evidence to prove you deserve compensation.
Evidence We Collect To Support Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Proving the required elements of negligence means investigating the cause of your motorcycle accident. We can also gather evidence to prove how much money you could be owed in compensation.
The evidence we can collect on your behalf includes:
- Motorcycle accident report
- Job and income records
- Dashboard camera videos and other footage
- Accident scene photos
- Eyewitness statements
Leave evidence collection to our team. We will compile, organize, and present evidence on your behalf.
Call Our Firm Today for Your Free Initial Consultation
If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident in Ellicott City, MD, our motorcycle accident lawyer can help you build a strong case for financial recovery. You do not have to communicate with other involved parties or gather evidence of your losses alone.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Adam M. Smallow today. We can offer you a free consultation and answer any questions you have about your case.